Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BC14 hood parts

racerfreak

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
noobwithatank

what is the noise factor on the skimmer... also. please pm me with best price for the skimmer an fish saver to 14222. :)

• 1 month later...
racerfreak

bump, please pm me if interested... it's quiet if you take the lid off the body and move the silencer outside the body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have to sell my tanks :tears: I need money for bills. I'm currently out of work, not because I got fired, because I'm sick. Apparently the Drs can't find out why I'm having horrible headaches and Vertigo :rant: . It's been 4 weeks and I have no more sick time and vacation pay left. Don't feel sorry for me, Its life, just letting you know what my deal is with selling my stuff all of a sudden. I was really looking forward to getting these tanks established, hope they go to good homes.

YGPM supernip :happy:

I will part out the stuff for the 30C and will only sell the BC29 LED hood separate from the tank and stand, please PM & or message me on the thread.

YGPM supernip :happy:

I will part out the stuff for the 30C and will only sell the BC29 LED hood separate from the tank and stand, please PM & or message me on the thread.

is the eheim ecco still available? please pm me your loswesy price shipped please =)

YGPM!!!

Just so you guys know... I won't quote you prices on the thread, I will pm you. I do suggest you PM'ing me for a faster response.

racerfreak

Starting to feel a little better, still waiting for results of recent tests to find a better answer to whats wrong. Decided I'm going to keep the tanks, however I am selling the blue Ecoxotic PAR38 Bulb.

Archived