ReefCleaners.org

75gal planted/ sand flats

D3monic

Well I just picked up a couple items from the closed door sale for our local club... This beautifull pair of pipefish

IMG_0995.jpg

A little new rock

IMG_0998.jpg

And this beautiful beast!

IMG_0999.jpg

I also picked up a pretty red mandarin for my nano cube.

Whats the name of that in the last pic? Absolutely beautiful!!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

CONGRATS on the pipefishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What type are they?

WHy didn't you put the mandarin in this ttank? j/k

Also, LOVE the gorgonian!!!

The main reason I didnt put the mandarin in that tank is he would be the only fish in it until the pipefish are out of QT. It was mainly a lazyness factor. I didnt want to have to feed a extra tank for just one fish. That and my scooters are in the 28gal so I was hopping that they would help him acclimate onto the feeding dish and frozen foods.

animalmaster6
The main reason I didnt put the mandarin in that tank is he would be the only fish in it until the pipefish are out of QT. It was mainly a lazyness factor. I didnt want to have to feed a extra tank for just one fish. That and my scooters are in the 28gal so I was hopping that they would help him acclimate onto the feeding dish and frozen foods.

ahhhhh Good Idea on that one. I was just wonderin

I was bad and blew about $150 at the fish store. I was also bad and didnt QT this dragon face. I just did a 10min FW dip and tossed him in the 75gal. I didnt want to cram him in with the yellow bandeds. Especially since the smaller one has a white blotch on his tail. I need to soak him in something...any ideas? Formalin? All I have right now is meth blue and melafix.

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

Tailspot blenny

IMG_1121.jpg

This red fan with the half dead black suns.

IMG_1110.jpg

A pair of Anthias. (pinks didnt show up in pic)

IMG_1114.jpg

Can anyone ID this macro? I had to beg the store owner to break me off a piece from his show tank.

IMG_1116.jpg

Awsome you got exactly what I wanted lol the blue berry gorg. I just got a red sea fan similar to yours but I'm thinking it may be a different species. I'll be tagging along to see how you gorg and sea fans do. keep it up!

I released the larger banded pipe into the DT over the weekend. The smaller one is still in QT pending a white blotch on his tail. I dipped the tail in meth blue for 10sec and returned him to QT where I dosed 5ml melafix and 2-3 drops methblue in a effort to keep it from turning into a infection. My LFS does not open until tomorrow. I plan on picking up some maracin 2 and giving that a try. I also picked up a nice pair of fire shrimp today from deans place. He was all out of maracin 2. Pics alittle later when I am done making taco's and the shrimp come out from behind the rocks. I placed one on each archway hopping that they will make them their home. With any luck I will get them breeding. According to the 10seconds of research I did on them they are hemaphrodites. It would be cool if both had eggs at the same time. Thankfully I have room for two kreisels in the 10gal. Now that would be neat. Pretty lil things thats for sure.

animalmaster6
I released the larger banded pipe into the DT over the weekend. The smaller one is still in QT pending a white blotch on his tail. I dipped the tail in meth blue for 10sec and returned him to QT where I dosed 5ml melafix and 2-3 drops methblue in a effort to keep it from turning into a infection. My LFS does not open until tomorrow. I plan on picking up some maracin 2 and giving that a try. I also picked up a nice pair of fire shrimp today from deans place. He was all out of maracin 2. Pics alittle later when I am done making taco's and the shrimp come out from behind the rocks. I placed one on each archway hopping that they will make them their home. With any luck I will get them breeding. According to the 10seconds of research I did on them they are hemaphrodites. It would be cool if both had eggs at the same time. Thankfully I have room for two kreisels in the 10gal. Now that would be neat. Pretty lil things thats for sure.

Ive always really liked fire shrimp! Can't wait for pics!!!!!

animalmaster6
2 anthias, a fire shrimp, yellow multibanded, dragonface pipefish and tailspot blenny.

nice! I can't get over the Yellow Multibanded Pipe! It's Awesome!

Archived