ReefCleaners.org

Konolua - Volcano Tank

konolua

link doesn't work. at least not for me.

LOL! You haven't been banned have you? I tried it again and it works for me. :huh:

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh, that's why then. no, I don't have 50 posts.

so someone rehost a photo and post it here so I can see. :ninja:

+1

Same here...

B)

Yeah, that was like my first try way back when. If you don't get water up there, then you get the death smells, no animals up there, and a bad look. No offense to the owner, as the rest of the tank is great! But that was a problem way before. I bet if he had a thermometer up there it would be 90* at least, and those are with the LEDs.

Guest TheBlueLorax

ay homies i like this site and all but gossiping about some dudes tank behind their back that aight coo at all :angry: and this guy is part of our site nano reef to yo quit actin like a bunch of mooks and tell super1man straight up his tank is whack (which its not i like it)

:haha:

just kiddin I'm sure this was an accident :lol:

future advice careful what yall say ;)

Konulua I still love your tank its beastin still omgomgomg

I'm still wondering how you prevent the fish from jumping that thing? especially the larger fish like tangs :o

• 2 weeks later...

This tank is great, but it is not the only volcano tank, nor the first. He did do a spectacular job though. Anyone remember the college kid that had a zero-edge tank? He had a mini island and mangos, Got rid of it almost a year ago. It overflowed while he was away in the dorms...

superb job on the height of the rock out of water, and the trickle water down the sides. This I believe makes this unique.

• 2 weeks later...
MusicISUnlimited

i look at your tank and i think why not me.. Hahahah this is a beautiful tank man. Probably my favorite one i have ever seen on this forum.

i look at your tank and i think why not me.. Hahahah this is a beautiful tank man. Probably my favorite one i have ever seen on this forum.

Thanks! I appreciate that!

I am hoping to have some pictures and some updates up this weekend.

MusicISUnlimited
Thanks! I appreciate that!

I am hoping to have some pictures and some updates up this weekend.

looking forward to that!

Archived