inTank Media Baskets

Who's Up For a Macroalgae Trade?

Weetabix7

Do you have any macros to trade? I'm still waiting on some new lights so mine looks kind of gross right now...

What new lights are you getting?

Been looking for dragon's breath and I've got the blue scrolling algae and the orange speckled one out the wazoo, I'll keep you posted when the new lights come in and it's colored up again.

Orange speckled = nuisance?

also, if you want to go ahead and trade i'm fine with it. i can color the stuff up in my tank.

The Orange Speckled is one of the ones I just sent you, Silly. :rolleyes:

You'll have it tomorrow.

Anyone interested in trading some macro for some corals.. I want to start adding some colorful macros to my wifesI have a lot of different high end polyps and sps. PM me if your interested..

Thx

Chris

Anyone interested in trading some macro for some corals.. I want to start adding some colorful macros to my wifesI have a lot of different high end polyps and sps. PM me if your interested..

Thx

Chris

Are you near LAX? If so I'm down to trade for some 12" cfl bulbs or something.

Are you near LAX? If so I'm down to trade for some 12" cfl bulbs or something.

Unfortunately, I'm about 8 hours away near Sacramento.. It's hard to find a variety of macros out here.. Corals and fish aren't a problem, but most people don't have planted salt water tanks...

:happydance: I'm looking for some macros. I don't have many macros to trade; all I can offer is codium and ONE small frag of Rhodopeltis (picture below).

Rhodopeltissp.jpg

I can however trade zoa frags or cash. :)

Hey guys don't forget to post pics of your macro in the macro thread. Would love to add links to every ones tank thread.

• 1 month later...

looking for:

Organisms blue macro. (large portion)

Rooted Sargassum

Acetabularia Sp. (Large Portion) 2"-3"x2"-3"

lmk!

ive got some ochtodes or cash fro trade.

• 5 weeks later...

I think we should bring this tread back from the dead. I'm offering some Halymenia sp. (aka dragons breath) and i'm looking for any cool macros.

Oh and i'll have more to trade soon. gotta let stuff grow out.

+1 for keeping it alive. Don't have any thing to trade yet, but defenitly looking forward to being able to.

I am always up for trades B)

If you see any macros in my thread that you like... lemme know what macros you have in trade.

Still looking for the ever elusive Nemastoma :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...
If anyone is willing to ship to Montreal Quebec Canada - LET ME KNOW!!!

Paying $$ for these macros.

Customs is really what causes the problems with shipping to Canada.

johnmaloney

+1 to phytosanitary stuff...

but see if you can bump into other people in Canada that will want to trade. There are a few active reefers in CA that regularly trade macros. One of them has a thread linked to in this thread or maybe the macro algae forum thread.

Edited by johnmaloney