Top Shelf Aquatics

GB: Vortech Mp10, Mp20 and Mp40w

waveguy2

A few members pm me regard to vortech group buy so I am putting together another GB for you guys.

Please pm me or email me at bonbon0982@yahoo.com for information.

According to the vendor, all pumps ( mp10, mp20 and mp40w ) are instock and ready to ship out within a few hours of submitting payment.

Thank you, GB ends on 10/31/09

Anne

P.S. my last GB http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/lofiversio.../t199094-0.html

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem dude !

I already replied to all my PM + all my emails. if you haven't receive any of my email, you might want to check your bulk/junk folder or double check the email you send it to.

it should be bonbon0982@yahoo.com

Thanks

Not trying to be a downer or anything but, looking at the link you provided above, CM closed the last GB. Was there a reason? Just askin'.

My guess is because he put the mp10 price in the title/post. That's a no no due to MAP policies.

Stan

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

You guys can buy with confidence, got me a Mp20 on the last gb, great seller and fast shipping, if I had the extra money I'd get in on this, don't miss out guys.

Thank you Sir !

Just wanted to give a +1 to Anne ! I ordered an MP10 on saturday. I received it today Monday!!!

I also made a mistake and overpaid for the pump, and very quickly a refund was given for the overpayment!

I do recommend Anne and this buyers group!!

Archived