Cultivated Reef

Bulkreef GB! CLOSED

jm82792

If you're on the list and you aren't upgraded or didn't get an email,

PM me.....

PLEASE FULLY READ THIS FIRST POST

Sorry I just get partial information and lots of questions that can be answered here,

feel free to ask any question that is not answered here :)

This promotion is designed to maximize the discounts and remove all of the organizational hassle that normally goes along with a group buy. All you need is 10 people who want to buy at least one item from us at drastically discounted prices.

Here is how it works: For one week we upgrade every member of your club who signs up and creates an account with special "Club Wholesale" status. This gives them individual access to the maximum quantity discounts without quantity requirements on all of our bulk material as well as considerable discounts on much of our product line. Each member of the club handles their own order individually. There is no need to organize the order, schedule a pickup/distribution day, or collect payments. If that isn't enough we offer one more exciting perk: All club members who participate in the group buy will have their accounts upgraded to "Preferred Reefer" status giving them a smaller but permanent discount. The only requirement to be eligible for this Introductory Reef Club offer is that a minimum of 15 club members sign up.

Revised! 19/9/09

Well I was wrong.

10 people minimum and you get the lowest price,

no need for everybody to buy the same things for the quantity break :D

Okay for anyone who wants in,

make a "Bulk Reef Account", just fill in your information and your done for now

(plus add what you want to your wish list, not needed but it's a good idea).

Please PM me your Info, people who have already posted before this post's revision will be PMed to inform them/you that I need your info to be in the buy,

I just need your First Name, Last Name and Email to upgrade your Bulk Reef account for the week of GB buying, best of all if we hit 15 members you get a smaller but permanent discount on your accounts after the group buy.

Any questions pertaining to the GB PM me,

I'll answer them as good as I can within a day or so.

.Please get you BR account made so you don't forget to do so later,

plus give my your first name,last name and email associated with your BR account.

The deadline is October 6th,

after that your one week buying opportunity has started.

Sorry for the redundancies,

just trying to keep all the PMing back and fourth to whats necessary.

List of who I have their information for the GB so far:

phishyaly

addicted2reefin

YouKnowBlev

Emilio84

DHaut

Lawnman

wfournier

jm82792/Myself

ktsgolfer

darcurr

Jsnyder

umdivx

IamLoki

C Jerome

Ciwila

jager

kiapolo

DavidFason

pdowden

lurchw00tm

got2envy

crazydante23

thewire

Phixion

OscD

bluefunelement

________________________________________________________________________________

jnam

PLEASE PM YOU'RE CORRECT INFO TO GET THE GB, YOU'R CURRENT INFO DIDN'T WORK)

________________________________________________________________________________

subtraho

chevers

Bonsai

MentalNote

dyer_maker

datsun08

eon

sk8dood

Jacobnano,

Atlantis Reef

harthag12

C.ton9187

PLEASE PM YOU'RE CORRECT INFO TO GET THE GB, YOU'R CURRENT INFO DIDN'T WORK)

________

TR3XX

Reesies

hoffman829

glennr1978

rpatjr

nikeSB

chewey

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember if you've been on the GB list before for BRS, you get a discount anyways 24/7 on most items. Granted it's not the same as you get when a GB is going on, but it's better than none at all. Just thought I'd point that out. :)

Check out the dry good market place.

Thanks for moving it Lalani :)

I have never done a GB from them before,

i saw one a few months ago and didn't need anything.

But now I do, i need to get some stuff pretty soon and would like to diffuse the high shipping cost with a GB discount.

wfournier,

I was just told by Andrew from Bulk Reef you get the full/lowest quantity discount,

no need to worry about price breaks,

just the 10 member minimum.

Is that per time, or once we've signed up with one in the past, we're good anytime after? I could get in on the full discount right now for sure if it's a GB to GB basis...

Basically you can have as many GBs as you want.

You need to sign up with one to get the full discount,

if your a preferred member from a previous GB you get a smaller but permanent discount.

I'm assuming you'll get upgraded for a week, again, then your account will revert back to it's original "preferred member state".

From BR's Site

***NEW*** Group Buy is now available any time and as many times as your club would like to utilize it.

If that isn't enough we offer one more exciting perk: All club members who participate in the group buy will have their accounts upgraded to "Preferred Reefer" status giving them a smaller but permanent discount. The only requirement to be eligible for this Introductory Reef Club offer is that a minimum of 15 club members sign up.

Yes I can,

rather not make things complex but I'll make exceptions :)

I'll PM everybody saying that I need your name and email(that your using with your Bulk Reef account)

and post saying on this the GB sign in opportunity is done, but if you want can PM me and see if there is time left within the GB week of buying.

Yes you are,

I have been waiting for the minimum to be met.

It's myself and you guys plus a local reefer,

9 so far.

The Official Deadline(the start of the week GB upgrad) is October 6th,

enough time for people to find this thread,

know what they want and to scrounge up money.

I didn't have the best idea of a GB since this is my first run at this.

Anyone who has already PMed me with they're info is in,

any one who has posted here saying I want to be in the GB will get a courtesy PM to let them know I need they're info

Sorry about not just asking for it upfront :)

Yes you are,

I have been waiting for the minimum to be met.

It's myself and you guys plus a local reefer,

9 so far.

The Official Deadline(the start of the week GB upgrad) is October 6th,

enough time for people to find this thread,

know what they want and to scrounge up money.

I didn't have the best idea of a GB since this is my first run at this.

Anyone who has already PMed me with they're info is in,

any one who has posted here saying I want to be in the GB will get a courtesy PM to let them know I need they're info

Sorry about not just asking for it upfront :)

I apologize in advance for the newb questions.

What is the GB for? Anything on their site or a particular item? I'm interested in a reefkeeper and the price they list is $95. Will this GB lower that price for me?

Thanks.

Pmed :)

Pming everyone I don't have on the list to send me your info.

I'll have it all on a document to keep track of everything and update the first post with a list of who I've got so far.

I am in I need a RODI unit. All I need to do is go to bulk reef supply and make a account correct? Any special code I need to put in when making this account? Then I can order my stuff on Oct 6th?

Basically make an account,

it's free and easy.

I get your email, first and last name,

then like 2 days before October 6th I send off your info.

They associate your info with your accounts on October 6th/Tuesday since BR starts them on Tuesdays.

On October 6th when the deadline is due,

I will send anyone else off who just joined the GB.

Then you get your 7 days of GB buying/your account is upgraded,

after that your account goes back to normal.

Archived