inTank Media Baskets

got2envy's 29g T5HO re-mixed reef slope <3

got2envy

I do miss the shimmaz from the MH, but ya can never get the T5 colorz with MH

That's why you do both! I would if I didn't have an 18" tank.... <_< I loves it though.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freekin nice!!!

:D

Thanks pismo!

:o

:bowdown:

B)

Amazing is what I came here to say Maria!!!

Wow! thanks! ;)

Yay for another 29g! Haha I love the easter island head. I can just see a small coral growing on top like hair! :lol:

Woo Hoo! 29g was my first reef tank size, back to my roots lol

I can't wait to see yours up! I wish I had more time to plan this tank...it kinda happened in a hurry :angry:

I wasn't planning any upgrades for a while, the hubby and brother were like wat? :lol:

awesome!

Thanks nanobuds!

That's why you do both! I would if I didn't have an 18" tank.... <_< I loves it though.

I would love to get my hands on an Outer orbit fixture...maybe if it was planned out...I was going to use this light on a 20 long or 30 breeder frag tank.... that is on hold now till I sell the AP24 and sunpod

Thanks guys and gals!! your the best <3 :P

M

Thanks! I <3 your 30g :D

I will take better pix that show the silicone better...it is nice, I missed having it since my 46 bow had it...makes it look like a picture frame.

Awesome video, Maria! I sometimes forget how pretty Xenia can be when it's not overrunning a tank. Love the rock work, love the stocking, love the tank.

I love your vids! Too bad I am at work and my downloads here suck and it kept pausing to download more. I gotta watch it again when i get home. Your tank rocks!

Thanks guys!

I am keeping an eye on the xenia and blue cloves, the xenia are pieces of the one I had on a frag plug suction cup in the contest tank...it dropped babies and they attached to 2 diffrent rocks :)

Xenia is very mesmerizing and usually people who look at my tanks in person always ask what that is first lol

Thanks for looking!!

Thanks 1337! :D

It didn't really take long to scape...which is amazing for me, usually I even curse the dogs out :unsure::lol:

must've been the New castle ale...

Sold mah Sunpod...MP20 coming soon omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

It's all Richie and MJ's fault...jus' sayin'

OMG im so sorry. :blush: didnt know you were a girl. SOOOO SORRYYY :unsure::(

Haha it's ok..happens often :P I try and throw my name in there sometimes lol

Thanks JM! If ya ever search my old 46 bow you will see where the scape idea came from :)

Will do! If i ever decide to start a new tank I might build my scape similar to this :D

Militant Jurist
Vortech MP20 on the way omgomgomg

kicking.gif

You've got to take a picture of it coming out of the box. It's the rule. :P

Maybe the delivery man will hide it from the ninjas, just like they do for me!

haha you see I blamed you and Richie on page 2 lol

I will def take a pic of the opening of the box...I believe it's coming Fed Ex they are pretty good...USPS is caca.

Militant Jurist
haha you see I blamed you and Richie on page 2 lol

Haha I saw that! Glad to help! yahoo.gif

I will def take a pic of the opening of the box...I believe it's coming Fed Ex they are pretty good...USPS is caca.

I think it just might be the UPS guy on my route... oh the skill of that driver! Can't wait to see your new pictures! :D

Hey guys! I gotz mah Vorsecks MP20

I have it set to reef crest and just set up the night mode

Thanks Lawnman ;)

P1010005-41.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010001-51.jpg

Oh how I missed you my precioussss :lol:

Archived