Top Shelf Aquatics

Last lighting question from me..

GobyMan

So tomorrow I have to do something. Either keep the 2 x 55 watt for my 5 1/2 gallon, or take it back and go with something like the CSL 2 x 32 or CSL 1 x 27, 1 x 9. I don't want to get into MH so I think the two CSL units are my best choices (please feel free to correct me).

Again my tank contains some GSP, Galaxea, red and green mushrooms and button polyps right now. I will probably stick with softies and LPS, but with the 2 x 32, will I be able to keep SPS and clams if I choose?

I want to thank everyone who has given me helpful advice and opinions. These message boards are such a great source of current info and I really appreciate everyones patience and help!

Thanks!

Oh, and I would really like a lighting system that would allow me to continue to grow the coraline in my tank.

Thanks!

NanoReefer53

coraline will like lower more blue lights so the CSL 2x32 will be good. if u want to keep clams and SPS under that lighting, I would only stick with squamosa clams and for SPS, only the easy montiporas like the digitatas or caps.

Archived