Cultivated Reef

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Lost me bro. :unsure: But I edited you into my h-link post :P

If you mean me, I'm more of a sis than a bro. :P

And doesn't anyone recognize one of the most enduring children's classics? Caps for Sale, by Esphyr Slobodkina (I think that's how you spell it). If you have children, get them this book, they all LOVE it!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist

100_0995.jpg

100_0997.jpg

100_0998.jpg

100_0999.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_1001.jpg

Ok, so the camera battery just died. Time to hunt down some new batties for de cama! Then, more pitchers!

Then, moar pitchers of the 20L!

Militant Jurist
Oh come on bro. You know I am just keeping the biznas up. They hafta find my thread. Its not like I have it in my sig. Truf be told if I knew how to do the word style hotlinkin it would be :P

Haha yeah, I know. I was actually stealing a line from a show. There was a kid who kept team killing in a vid game. The dead guy yelled back "Saboteur! Saboteur!" I think he then head slapped the guy. ;)

F the horse just ride the cowboy:)

Nah, I don't swing that way bro.

:P

Besides, who's going to drink the beer? The whiskey is for my men.

I know who took his caps. Its HEYLOOKITSCAPS. LOL gotta go spread more reef mites.

Let's go get him!

:ninja: on broz

Rock on!

Yeah! He oughta know better. :o

And doesn't anyone recognize one of the most enduring children's classics? Caps for Sale, by Esphyr Slobodkina (I think that's how you spell it). If you have children, get them this book, they all LOVE it!

Nope, never heard of it. Last children's book I heard about was something by Shell Silverstein. Besides, I got no kids! ;)

Oh snap. I knew that. I do have kids. Two to be exact. They are the reason for my lack of mental faculties today. One is two and the other is five months. Neither had naps today, and the 5 month old is still fighting the sleep thing. So I will have to look up the book. But you did loose me with it.

Sorry for the mix up. My appologies to you sis.

Militant Jurist
aw hell yeah!

inorite?

Ok, new batteries mean more pictures! Gotta go snap a few. The hydno, Lt. Bud, and then the 20L.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!! New pics!!! Excellent, Tyler :D :D B)

I know you don't have kids, but this book has been around a looooong time. ;) Shel Silverstein is also cool, but his messages are much deeper than Caps for Sale. ;)

No prob on the gender mix, Cowkid. :D Awww, your little ones are little. Ah, the days of eternal sleep deprivation and trails of baby puke. :lol: Sorry for the crabby day with no naps. Trust me, it gets better and better. My youngest is 8 and my oldest is *gulp* 16. B)

100_0995.jpg

100_0997.jpg

100_0998.jpg

100_0999.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_1001.jpg

Ok, so the camera battery just died. Time to hunt down some new batties for de cama! Then, more pitchers!

Then, moar pitchers of the 20L!

Thats Smexy. :D

whoever wanted the monkeyz.

emoticon-animal-005.gif emoticon-animal-005.gif emoticon-animal-005.gif

Here they are! :haha:

Militant Jurist
Woo Hoo!!!!!!! New pics!!! Excellent, Tyler :D :D B)

Thanks! More on the way shortly!

I know you don't have kids, but this book has been around a looooong time. ;) Shel Silverstein is also cool, but his messages are much deeper than Caps for Sale. ;)

Hm.... well, I've never heard of it. Of course, I was reading Johnie Tremaine in the 4th grade, so I jumped right over children books when I was a kid. ;)

Thats Smexy. :D

whoever wanted the monkeyz.

emoticon-animal-005.gif emoticon-animal-005.gif emoticon-animal-005.gif

Here they are! :haha:

Thanks!

Nice job on the monkeys!

Here, have another!

johnny_chimpo.jpg

Thanks! More on the way shortly!

Hm.... well, I've never heard of it. Of course, I was reading Johnie Tremaine in the 4th grade, so I jumped right over children books when I was a kid. ;)

Thanks!

Nice job on the monkeys!

Here, have another!

johnny_chimpo.jpg

:o

I'd tap that!

oh wait...

omgomgomg

MONKEYZ!!!!

:eek:

:haha:

PS; did i mention that the gooberz are looking HAWT! :D

Militant Jurist
:o

I'd tap that!

oh wait...

omgomgomg

MONKEYZ!!!!

:eek:

:haha:

:huh:

Da monkeys had better watch themselves....

PS; did i mention that the gooberz are looking HAWT! :D

Thanks! They seem to be doing pretty well. I need to do a head count at some point, to check the growth!

Militant Jurist

Hydno:

100_1002.jpg

Lt. Bud:

100_1004.jpg

He's actually tough to photograph. Between a P&S camera and him being a fast swimmer, it takes a lot of patience to get even what I got.

:D

ow to go get an update for my tank.

i just rescaped B)

Sounds like fun!

Militant Jurist
Man... This tank is looking great bro!

I love it!!!

B)

Thanks! I'm really happy with it too. I can't wait until it's a bit more established, and the rocks don't look so fresh. I think the project for the next week or so is to do a bit more finish work on the stand and canopy. I just can't decide exactly what I want to do. I can either piece together some pine boards, which would look nice, but would require some precision work. I've got the right hand tools for the most part, but I don't know if I can replicate the precise finish work to make it match my other furniture. Option 2 is to use pine finish plywood and some nice trim. Decisions decisions....

Thanks! I'm really happy with it too. I can't wait until it's a bit more established, and the rocks don't look so fresh. I think the project for the next week or so is to do a bit more finish work on the stand and canopy. I just can't decide exactly what I want to do. I can either piece together some pine boards, which would look nice, but would require some precision work. I've got the right hand tools for the most part, but I don't know if I can replicate the precise finish work to make it match my other furniture. Option 2 is to use pine finish plywood and some nice trim. Decisions decisions....

Well, either way I have a feeling it'll turn out sweet bro!

B)

Militant Jurist
Who wants brownies?? :huh:

I do!!! :happy:

Ya'll better chill up in here!!

Don't make me open da can on ya!! :angry:

omgomgomg

Ya better show us da way Richie!

:D

Archived