Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Militant Jurist
Hey I post more than that! :P I've just been crazy busy. But I do have it all memorized :)

Yeah, he wasn't giving you enough cred. I know the feeling though... this has been a crazy week for me too!

It wasn't too bad, I only lost a gallon and it was alot easier to clean up than the great sump leak of 09.

Sump leaks don't sound like fun. :mellow:

Kinda hard to quote a :ninja: But now that your out in the open you should be added to the list of the crazed monkeys!

Thanks Dennis. It was getting rather lonely in my little corner of the dark side. But I still had ice cream and cookies. :P

The list grows! The dark side is a lot of fun... I didn't realize we had ice cream and cookies though! :o

Wheres Tyler?!?!?! he hasnt been on in 1 day! :o

maybe hes on a covert op with Lt Bud. :ninja:

I've been recovering yesterday and today. Friday night, I was out until 2:30AM and last night I was out until 3:30AM. Going back to back like that is kind of rough, and on top of that, the food I had for dinner didn't seem to agree with me all that much. :huh:

I have to get myself fully recovered, because I might going out out late again Tuesday night. Sleep is overrated. ;)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, he wasn't giving you enough cred. I know the feeling though... this has been a crazy week for me too!

Sump leaks don't sound like fun. :mellow:

The list grows! The dark side is a lot of fun... I didn't realize we had ice cream and cookies though! :o

I've been recovering yesterday and today. Friday night, I was out until 2:30AM and last night I was out until 3:30AM. Going back to back like that is kind of rough, and on top of that, the food I had for dinner didn't seem to agree with me all that much. :huh:

I have to get myself fully recovered, because I might going out out late again Tuesday night. Sleep is overrated. ;)

what a party animal... :lol:

you been doin this every night?

smiley-dance004.gif

or this.

smiley-dance016.gif

:haha:

now go get some sleep! ;)

PARTAY on Ty. I hear ya dude. Cause once you have kiddos runnin around the PARTAYS turn into Pooh Bear and warm milk. WOO HOO! Hence the reason for the bar raid on Friday.

I was just playin about the lack of cred. But thats cool ya got my back.

We just got ice cream the odder day. But we've had cookies since way back in post # 184.

Militant Jurist
What the heck guys. Did you go play thermonuclear war w/o me? The dark side is gettin a bit boring.

2009-11-10-humor-darth.jpg

Today's actually been a pretty busy day for me today. So far, I've:

• Served someone with a subpoena while they were walking down the street (yeah, it was almost like the movies :P)
  • Discussed my role with the legal center after I graduate. It's looking great! The plan is that between the bar and getting my full license, I'll be a law clerk on staff using my limited license, and then I'll be an independent staff attorney in charge of motion practice.
  • Prepared to file a divorce
  • Wrote a will
  • Prepared a proposal to have a criminal litigation concentration to my J.D. My school is one of two in the country that has this concentration.

I should really clean my 20L tonight, but I'm still recovering from the weekend, so I'm having a hard time leaving the couch at the moment.

Oh, and I have 9 days of class left before I'm done! Of course, there's still finals, but at least I will be done with class!

Militant Jurist
Better watch it or your gonna get monkey mites.

But monkeys lub da bugs!

istockphoto_3709318-monkey-eating-a-bug.jpg

Hmm... where's Weetie? If I recall correctly, she was always the bug expert. ;)

:rant: Why can't I remember the name of those bugs?

The will was for Sammie "RIP"

The divorce. Well thats just in case. Didnt you know that Tyler always keeps a set of D papers as well as a Prenup in his back pocket. Cause ya never know when your gonna fall.

Militant Jurist
Oh and whats this talk about Will writing and divorce filing?!? :eek:

In addition to my normal work, I've also been working in my law school's clinic, where I provide representation for poor clients, basically.

The will was for Sammie "RIP"

The divorce. Well thats just in case. Didnt you know that Tyler always keeps a set of D papers as well as a Prenup in his back pocket. Cause ya never know when your gonna fall.

:lol:

Yup, poor Samie.

I've gotta be prepared, wherever I go! Hopefully I won't need the big D, but the prenup might come in handy. I've actually met someone new recently, but since I'm still trying to work out the first official date (generally I'm hanging out with her and mutual friends), the prenup is a bit premature. ;)

MJ, pitchurs. now.

panic.gif

Ok ok! When I get home tonight, I'll try to snap a few pitchers! I need to clean up the 20L a bit, and if I can find some superglue, maybe even put the red acro in its official home. The hydno in the 29g is looking great though!

In addition to my normal work, I've also been working in my law school's clinic, where I provide representation for poor clients, basically.

:lol:

Yup, poor Samie.

I've gotta be prepared, wherever I go! Hopefully I won't need the big D, but the prenup might come in handy. I've actually met someone new recently, but since I'm still trying to work out the first official date (generally I'm hanging out with her and mutual friends), the prenup is a bit premature. ;)

panic.gif

Ok ok! When I get home tonight, I'll try to snap a few pitchers! I need to clean up the 20L a bit, and if I can find some superglue, maybe even put the red acro in its official home. The hydno in the 29g is looking great though!

OHHHHHHHH OK. that makes me feel much better! :D

i was worried there for a second.

:P

LOL Tyler has had us all worried from time to time. Kinda like when Richie sent out those special browneeees. We all werz dizzy. He mixed palyo toxin and parsely in it. Gud timz.

I swear Ty. If you dont start making monkey business here I am so gonna hotlink opy, ap123 and nate to my thread. :P

Militant Jurist
LOL Tyler has had us all worried from time to time. Kinda like when Richie sent out those special browneeees. We all werz dizzy. He mixed palyo toxin and parsely in it. Gud timz.

I swear Ty. If you dont start making monkey business here I am so gonna hotlink opy, ap123 and nate to my thread. :P

:lol: @ Richie's brownies

Ok, time for some monkey business! And that includes photos!!!!! I've been preparing for a big trial Monday, but tonight has become tank night.

I guess where all the cowboys have gone.

Old allanis morissette song.....

Save horse, ride a cowboy!

You monkeys, you!!!!

You give me back my caps! :angry:

Howzzat, Cowkid?

Who has your caps? Lemmmeee at em!

Lost me bro. :unsure: But I edited you into my h-link post :P

Saboteur!! Saboteur!

Ok, next post will have pitchers!

Oh come on bro. You know I am just keeping the biznas up. They hafta find my thread. Its not like I have it in my sig. Truf be told if I knew how to do the word style hotlinkin it would be :P

F the horse just ride the cowboy:)

I know who took his caps. Its HEYLOOKITSCAPS. LOL gotta go spread more reef mites.

:ninja: on broz

Archived