100_0973.jpg

The cladocora was also rather hungry.

100_0974.jpg

Lt. Bud continues to scout the enemy.

100_0975.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just caught up on this threadand it's sure a fun thread. now for the seriuos question.....

a few pages back, you all were mentioning time and space in a toyota. if the theory is correct, then time moves differently for a fat person than it does a thin person due to gravitational mass. the "heavier" person would be moving at a slower pace than a lighter person would because of the additional time it takes to move around a heavier object. so in theory, a fat person would live longer than a skinny person becuase of the amount of mass involved between the two. so that means it is not the fat person's fault for moving slower than thinner people and if you want to live longer, get fat. the fatter the longer you live. here's to cartman's weight gain 2000!

Militant Jurist
i just caught up on this threadand it's sure a fun thread.

Thanks for stopping by! :D

now for the seriuos question.....

:o I'm not sure that's allowed.

:P

a few pages back, you all were mentioning time and space in a toyota. if the theory is correct, then time moves differently for a fat person than it does a thin person due to gravitational mass. the "heavier" person would be moving at a slower pace than a lighter person would because of the additional time it takes to move around a heavier object. so in theory, a fat person would live longer than a skinny person becuase of the amount of mass involved between the two. so that means it is not the fat person's fault for moving slower than thinner people and if you want to live longer, get fat. the fatter the longer you live.

Well, it's true that time will appear to an outsider to move more slowly around an object of heavier mass. However, there are two problems for the fat man. First, time will still appear to move the same around the fat man, so he won't be able to enjoy any more of life than a skinnier person: it will just take him longer to do so. If person A and B will both live for 90 years, and B is fat, it will just take person B longer to live 90 years. Second, the gravity well of the earth will make any change the fat man may have experienced (as minimal as that would have been) completely disappear because of the fat man's extreme proximity to the earth's gravity well.

here's to cartman's weight gain 2000!

:lol:

Gotta love cartman. B)

Ok I am up to page 10. All I can say is OMG WTH :wacko: !!!!!!!! I wonder what will come tomorrow in pages 11-20. Sorry, I read books this slow also. But at this rate I will be caught up by Friday at the latest.

Ok I am up to page 10. All I can say is OMG WTH :wacko: !!!!!!!! I wonder what will come tomorrow in pages 11-20. Sorry, I read books this slow also. But at this rate I will be caught up by Friday at the latest.

you'll like it. maybe MJ will publish this thread soon and win the noble peace prize for curing cancer with laughter. i tell you, it works miracles!

Militant Jurist
THE NINJAS OUT!!!!

:o :o :o

:ninja:

"who the hell are you!" :huh::P

"They're everywhere!!!!!!!" omgomgomg

You poor soul, you deserve a medal for making it through all of those pages. I think surviving this thread could count as an olympic sport!

In other news.... once my email is back up and working, I'll be placing my Lucid order tonight! :happy:

Militant Jurist
you'll like it. maybe MJ will publish this thread soon and win the noble peace prize for curing cancer with laughter. i tell you, it works miracles!

And I shall called it "MJ's 'An Inconvenient Thread.'"

B)

Militant Jurist
Bump... FOR AN UPDATE. ;)

Well, Lt. Bud is patrolling the entirety of the tank. He's much more active than Lt. Sammie was, so that's a good thing!

The war coral seems to have it's feeder tentacles out a lot, but I don't want to do back to back feedings, since I fed the tank yesterday. It's still young, so I don't want to risk over-feeding.

Oh, and the Gooberz seem to be forming a couple of new polyps! :happy:

Well, Lt. Bud is patrolling the entirety of the tank. He's much more active than Lt. Sammie was, so that's a good thing!

The war coral seems to have it's feeder tentacles out a lot, but I don't want to do back to back feedings, since I fed the tank yesterday. It's still young, so I don't want to risk over-feeding.

Oh, and the Gooberz seem to be forming a couple of new polyps! :happy:

Awesomeness

the War Coral Platoon must be lean to fight well! ;)

THE GATE! IT GROWS LARGER! :yay:

Militant Jurist
Awesomeness

the War Coral Platoon must be lean to fight well! ;)

THE GATE! IT GROWS LARGER! :yay:

I intend to have this War Coral Platoon be one lean, mean, fighting machine!

It has taken the high ground! B)

I intend to have this War Coral Platoon be one lean, mean, fighting machine!

It has taken the high ground! B)

Hopefully, one day, the gate will be the whole wall, and east and west will unite!!! :D

Militant Jurist

Indeed!

OOooooohh.... that gives me an idea!

I have room for two more zoa colonies on the wall. I think I'm going to get one red colony and one blue colony. The Soviets and the Allies!

Militant Jurist
PS make sure the Allied colony is bigger ;)

Of course! After all, the Soviets collapsed under their own weight, so I have to make sure that's a long ways down the road. ;)

Of course! After all, the Soviets collapsed under their own weight, so I have to make sure that's a long ways down the road. ;)

:haha:

definitely.

Militant Jurist

So DCG gave me the idea of using my laptop webcam. Lt. Bud seemed to be camera shy, so the laptop tricked him!

193827.jpg

193807.jpg

Hm... not quite as good of pictures as I was expecting. -_-

So DCG gave me the idea of using my laptop webcam. Lt. Bud seemed to be camera shy, so the laptop tricked him!

193827.jpg

193807.jpg

i remember when i took all my updates with my eyesight... :haha:

what kinda lappy you got MJ?

PS those are uber pixelated. :P

Lt. Bud is looking sharp! :D

Militant Jurist

Yeah, the laptop cam quality isn't what I thought it would be. -_-

I've got a Dell Inspiron 1545. Apparently, it isn't famous for its webcam quality.

At least I got Lt. Bud in the photo! ;)

Yeah, the laptop cam quality isn't what I thought it would be. -_-

I've got a Dell Inspiron 1545. Apparently, it isn't famous for its webcam quality.

At least I got Lt. Bud in the photo! ;)

Oic.

lol yeahp :P

Yupp ;)

Militant Jurist

Here, have a free update! ;)

I placed my order with Lucid Propagation!!!!!! It should be here Wednesday. B)

Here, have a free update! ;)

I placed my order with Lucid Propagation!!!!!! It should be here Wednesday. B)

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

YAY! :D

those corals are gonna look SICK. ;)

Archived