inTank Media Baskets

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Militant Jurist

Yup, you've got it. Those are groupies.

Ok, pitcher time!

Lt. Bud is apparently still doing his inspection, because he's still in the rockwork, somewhere. :huh:

However, here's the war coral!

100_0960.jpg

It's not the best photo I've taken, -_- but it gives the idea.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

IRL, I have a lot of people just look at me and guess I'm much older than I actually am. Heck, the girl I was out with for Halloween guessed that I was at least 28. :P

Now you know exactally Y I told you to take the Altoids with ya dont ya. :P Sorry to hear about Sammie. I will go outside and pour some ole colt 45 for our dead homiez. :) Thats the last time I name a fish for you. I get all attached to Sammie then he leaves w/o a note or anything.

Well I sure am glad to see that I am not the only crazy one who aint skerd to stuff a .40+ size pistol in my pants.

One thing you left out on the this is my gun....its for fun.. jazz is You have to grab your "FUN" hard and pull. None of this light cupping action going on in the Navy.

Oh I added a pic of myself but you gotta find it.

Militant Jurist
=( LT bud better get out of there quick! ;)

awesome war coral... i suggest you increase your shutter speed ;)

Lt. Bud has completed his inspections!

Presenting, Lt. Bud Wiser:

100_0962.jpg

Once he's less skittish, I'll get a better picture.

Unfortunately, this P&S camera doesn't allow for changes to shutter speed. It only allows a change in exposure, white balance and ISO.

Sorry to hear about Sammie. I will go outside and pour some ole colt 45 for our dead homiez. :) Thats the last time I name a fish for you. I get all attached to Sammie then he leaves w/o a note or anything.

inorite? Well, I believe that Lt. Bud will be better. I think I need to pick up a bottle of Jack in order to commemorate him properly.

Well I sure am glad to see that I am not the only crazy one who aint skerd to stuff a .40+ size pistol in my pants.

It's just nice to know that you can take care of business with just one shot. ;)

One thing you left out on the this is my gun....its for fun.. jazz is You have to grab your "FUN" hard and pull. None of this light cupping action going on in the Navy.

Hahah true story! It isn't a time to feel yourself up, it's meant as punishment.

Oh I added a pic of myself but you gotta find it.

Oh how I love finding waldo. :P

ROFLOL, what's a groupie?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I promise, Nate, I'm laughing with you, not at you. Ahhh, youth, I had it a decade or three ago. ;)

But. the boy has good taste. Go with the red acro.

Here's to Bud and the new war coral! :D

why do you think I typed it that way bro. Its time to start the m-business up again!

All is good as long as Waldo is not shootin a you MJ!

Oh heres a shout out for the :ninja: lurker of this thread. You know who you are.

Militant Jurist
why do you think I typed it that way bro. Its time to start the m-business up again!

B)

A sad fact has come to my attention. I'm out of alcohol. -_-

All is good as long as Waldo is not shootin a you MJ!

Nothing worse than getting shot with your own gun. :P Yes, that's right, I said gun.

Oh heres a shout out for the :ninja: lurker of this thread. You know who you are.

:o

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

In other news, I think I'm going to put in the ATI bulbs tonight. I'm going to wait until it's really dark though, so that I can have a nice and dramatic comparison of FTS with the two sets of bulbs (stock and ATI).

Militant Jurist

Ok, so unless they are out of one of the corals, my order from Lucid Propagation will be:

• Alien Eye Chalice
  • Copper Poci
  • Deep Red Acro
  • Neon Green Hydnophora

Now, the question becomes what should go where? The 20L or the 29g?

My thought is to put the deep red acro in the 20L and the Alien Eye in the 29g. The trouble is with the remaining two. They are technically SPS, and I doubt that my 29g is established enough for SPS. However, from what I understand, the poci is a pretty hardy coral, so I'm leaning toward the 29g. The hydnophora, as I understand it, is a more difficult coral, but it's more aggressive than most SPS. In the 20L, I don't have much room right now for an aggressive coral.

So... whatchatink?

Militant Jurist

Nova Extreme Bulbs vs. Fiji Purple, ATI Aquablue Special and Blue Plus Bulbs

So, my point and shoot Kodak camera just doesn't want to take good pictures today. However, here goes...

NE Bulbs FTS:

100_0966.jpg

ATI Actinics only:

100_0967.jpg

Acan under actinics (looks even better IRL):

100_0968.jpg

Fiji and ATI Bulbs:

100_0970.jpg

Militant Jurist

As was the case with Lt. Sammie, Lt. Bud has taken up residence in West Berlin. He'll occasionally go on patrol near the Wall, but he seems to be content on the far west. :happy:

Militant Jurist
Hurrah for democracy! :D

B)

Just another day for the good guys.

ooooooo...blue...me likey B)

I love actinic only shots. I only wish I could get my camera to produce photos even close to how amazing it looks IRL.

B)

Just another day for the good guys.

I love actinic only shots. I only wish I could get my camera to produce photos even close to how amazing it looks IRL.

:D

so when is your Lucid order comming?

Militant Jurist
:D

so when is your Lucid order comming?

I'm placing the order in conjunction with a local reefer. We'll be putting the order in on Monday. I have to check with the other person as to whether we are getting the order on Wednesday or Friday, because it's the only day I'm home to take delivery.

I'm placing the order in conjunction with a local reefer. We'll be putting the order in on Monday. I have to check with the other person as to whether we are getting the order on Wednesday or Friday, because it's the only day I'm home to take delivery.

oh ok awesomeness. :D

Militant Jurist

I really can't wait. I just need to figure out which corals are going where. :unsure: In terms of which tank and where in a given tank.

Militant Jurist
red acro = communistic so it goes to west Germany. ;)

:lol:

You mean East. :P

The only problem is that this tank is probably a wee bit young for Acros. -_-

You mean East. :P

The only problem is that this tank is probably a wee bit young for Acros. -_-

We must put it in a stable environment! to the other tank it goes! ;)

Ps sorry bout my nubby mistake about west and east germany :(

Militant Jurist
We must put it in a stable environment! to the other tank it goes! ;)

Ja, ve must!

Down the road, a frag from the coral will make it in though. A red acro is going on the peak of the right mountain though. It will be the flag of the reds. ;)

Ps sorry bout my nubby mistake about west and east germany :(

Haha it's OK. After all, you were born after the wall was down. You've never been alive for East and West Germany, so it's all just history. :)

Archived