Coral Vue Hydros

0.5 gallon

spazizz

0.5 gallon betta cube

Black sand

Mature rubble

Tiny itty bitty HOB filter

corallife 18w light

I dont know what to stock this tank with. I chucked in a zoa in last night.

Any ideas?

pictures

FTS

PICT3799.jpg

macro algae

PICT3802.jpg

One giant LPS colony. Like a frogspawn with some sexy shrimp maybe. Or just a big acan. Or you could cover it in zoa.

Or finally you could get the 14 ricordea pack from morphologic and fill that tank.

i was thinking zoas, seems like the easiest option. i do love frogspawn though.

any one know whats the next smallest cheapest shrimp??(here they are 15 bucks each)

I hate tanks under 1 gallon typically but yours looks pretty cool thus far :)

A tank that size if parameters proved stable would be awesome for a spikefin goby, in bigger tanks you never see the gorgeous little buggers.

I added one cerith snail ha. The tank gets super hot so im not stocking it until summer is over.

I thought you just said you have no problem with temps? What's the range?

I thought you just said you have no problem with temps? What's the range?

It was a more then a few days ago i had no temp problems. The tank feels around 90 degress, the zoa and snail seem unaffected by it though.

Whale shark. It's really a no brainer. :D

Harlequin shrimp reef perhaps.

hehe.

givin' myself ideas!

man I would love to get Harlequins but feeding them is such a pain. I heard of them eating atrinas stars and the could easy to "breed" in another tank. id probably do them in a 2.5g though.

FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD

+1 keep it goin. Also maybe get a couple perriwinkle & bumblebee snails. They're tiny. for shrimp...the smallest would be a ghost shrimp and pretty cheap too:P

I would say a feather duster, some zoas,both zigzag periwinle & bumblebee snails, some micro brittle stars, a small sponge, and a pompom crab.... now that I think about it maybe I'll start a pico :D

but yeah just some stocking ideas

Archived