ReefCleaners.org

relationship problems

sea flee

Okay so I have a quick question. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and he has a tank with a lot of my corals, and there is a 5 gallon hex of mine at his house. He has informed me that he will not give me my corals or my fish and that there's nothing I can do about it because I can't prove that they are mine. What can I do about this? Thankyou -Charlie

i say hes a jackass. if i were you, take the equipment back, let him keep the corals because theres no point in fighting with a guy who has this kind of mentality.

NanoReefer53

wtf ?!? does he even know how to keep corals or is he just gonna let them die. what a fwak head. do u know any of his friends ? have them come over to his houes and take all the stuff for u.

Ooooh no wonder you broke up! He sounds like a total b@stard!

Are you sure you can't prove that they're yours? Any pictures taken, receipts for purchases, fish stores that know you? Does he know anything about them? Maybe he can be talked into doing it for the sake of the corals and fish, if not for you...

If not, get some reefer friends and storm his house! Or if you can't have them no one shall! Sabotage it all... oh okay, just kidding...

Perhaps after cooling off some he'll see reason.

Sucks tho...what a loser...

ladyamanda

best suggestion, contact your local PD, ask for an officer to come "keep the peace" and show up with some friends, and start moving, or try to move the stuff while he's gone, once you have it, he has to prove it's his, and I'm guessing he can't....

If you're in CA, there's always the ever-popular marvin actions.....

Archived