• You'll be sharing the doghouse with the dog
    • There's a wanted sign on your head
    • Just start digging

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds

:angry:

Didn't man up, rather copped out and bought her off.

I leave this thread disappointed.

Kidding. Glad all is well 'Surfer!

Also good to hear you have sold your items.

Please post up some pics of this tank project.

:)

Panzed out bro.

Just playin. But I am still calling the pics or it didnt happen. Like we believed the "I wanna keep it hidden till she gets home and finds out." Duh you had a friggin thread askin how dead you were gonna be. Like how private is the I-net?

:P

pics of the car or it didnt happen and you are actually buried in the backyard and your wife is pretending to be you.

:P

I'd say all the recent post is from the wife and he's really either buried in the back yard somewhere or tied up in the basement in a dark room. Post pics of the happy wife with the new car as proof that you're still alive...hmm, let me rephrase that, post pic of you with the happy wife and the new car (make sure the new plates are visible)...just trying to cover all the bases to prevent the wife from posting up pics of herself with her new car after paying for it with your life insurance money...

Funny thread. I wouldn't have killed you for the tank but I would have killed ya for spending even MORE money by trying to buy me off! My hubby and I have been together for 7 years and we keep our finances separate for these very reasons. He buys what he wants with his cash, me with mine. We are both big savers though so that helps!

Glad things went okay for you surfer. Hope you are enjoying the new car and tank.

frozensurfer

Well, been a bit busy with the house. Look for a build thread here soon. I've just gotta get some things done first to keep her happy. Tank is on standby until the equipment gets in.

Well, been a bit busy with the house. Look for a build thread here soon. I've just gotta get some things done first to keep her happy. Tank is on standby until the equipment gets in.

Also known as "She's waiting on the grass seed to sprou b4 she takes any pics." :P Gotta get new carpet to get rid of blood stains........

Archived