• There's a wanted sign on your head
    • Just start digging

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
frozensurfer

Ok, new prices

(1) Innovative Aquatics Sentry Dosing pump - $170 shipped

I got this a couple years back and have used it only a handful of times in the beginning. I really never had a need for it it's been sitting in a box for a while now. I might still have the original box for it. You will need to get a AC Adapter and some tubing for it (innovativeaquatics.com has them for pretty cheap)

IMG_0268.jpg

(2) AquaC Remora with Maxi-jet 1200 - $90

Had this for about a year, works great, pulls out some nasty skimmate. The Maxi-Jet has a newer impeller (2 months.) There is a small crack in the upper left corner where the collection cup goes, but it has been plastic welded and I've never any problems with it.

IMG_0279.jpg

(3) Aquafuge small no light - $40

Has a small crack in the back but has been plastic welded and works great. I am the second owner of this, the first one cracked it, I repaired it. It's been on my tank for over a year with no problems.

IMG_0264.jpg

(4) Danner Model 9.5 - $40

New impeller last month. Only had this on the tank for 6 months.

IMG_0276.jpg

(7) Visi-Therm Stealth Heater 200W - $10

IMG_0269.jpg

(8) Aquarium Systems Natural Wave Wavemaker - $20

Worked GREAT on my nano!

IMG_0271.jpg

(9) Ushio Aqualite 250W 14K - $40

New in box, only opened to take photo. This was my backup bulb.

IMG_0286.jpg

frozensurfer

8, I'm starting to worry.

So much to do (and sell...) I've still got to finish the kitchen, bath, and driveway.

I did something vaguely similar but not quite so expensive. I'm thinking diamond tennis bracelet. A nice diamond tennis bracelet. Maybe in the 3-5 K range. I'd give it to her before she finds out what you did.

I'm still married BTW.

This has made me smile. I feel for you bro! I thought I was the only one to suffer the "Wrath of Mom" as it were. Im not a praying man but I will send good wishes to you through Him.

oh dude.. i feel for you.. when she gets home make sure anything you want to see again is hidden and make sure you get her something nice, REAL NICE!!

frozensurfer

Folks, it is all sold.

There are still a bunch of people in line for a bunch of the items, I will be responding to the rest of you as they ship. If someone decides to back out last minute, you will be contacted.

Expect a build thread soon. Wish me luck, the wife IS coming home early, I'm going to pick her up from the airport in 3 hours.

BLoCkCliMbeR
did she kill you yet?

he didnt answer.....i expect the worst....\

speaking of which, i gotta buy mine something shiny....i got stuff i gotta get....

you gotta have mind control over your wife......she tells me to shut up, but when she walks away....i be talkin again....

woah dude you're gettin off easy with a ring... i have to buy mine a new house before I can upgrade.. in fact I have to get rid of the 20 gal I just got.. :( unfortunately 3 nanos in a 2 bedroom condo is too much and she's holdin out on the va jay jay..

I did see her lookin at real estate listings tho... 100+ gallon here we come!!!

frozensurfer

I'm still alive, she was actually happy about the tank..... but now she's happier about the new car that she's getting as we speak. I'm sitting here at the dealership updating this from the phone.

Archived