Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Memoirs Of A Pico

badfish816

PICS!!!!

FTS, sorry for the dirty glass. didn't want to clean do to stressing the goby out.

post-46258-1276218860_thumb.jpg

new goby:

post-46258-1276218905_thumb.jpg

post-46258-1276218917_thumb.jpg

already playin peek-a-boo with me:

post-46258-1276218970_thumb.jpg

the spartans i just fragged:

post-46258-1276219002_thumb.jpg

whats left of the mother colony, about 16 heads:

post-46258-1276219015_thumb.jpg

Edited by badfish816

there is about 5-6 different kinds of algea in there. lol. the red stuff in the bottom left corner is turf algea. i have a ton of chiton in there cleaning it up. the red in the top right corner is some kind of macro algea. the green bush in the top left is almost the consistancy of grass. all the other algea i have no clue. i debated breaking this down and using this rock in a fuge/lagoon. still might but for now i think i will let it ride and try some cleanup crew. maye a tail spot blenny and dwarf ceriths.

if you need dwarf ceriths I can certainly lend you a hand. theyre overruning my 3 gal pico right now and once they run out of algae I'll be in trouble o_o

I can donate quite a few to your tank since I have about 30+ of them lul.

ya. i just gotta let my colony heal from the last fragging. if i would have known sooner about the ceriths i would have just cut one more off. i will definately let you know.

just fed the tank mysis and the goby already ate. lol. he's gettin pretty comfortable in there. he already claimed a spot by my acans in the back corner. also found a little friend poking his claw out of a rock crevice. i think it is a rock crab that i thought died months ago when i started the tank. little bastard has been in there all along. but no corals have gone missing, huh. who knows, i might keep him.

i just got some frags in today..thanks tinygiant! 40+ polyps of eagle eyes for pennys per polyp. can't be that. dipped them and acclimated just waiting on them to open also rescaped. much better now.

on a sad note, i came home to find my goby dead. i have a lid on but it was square so there is a 2" x 2" hole on the back left where the lid doesn't cover. little bastard nailed it. he should have been a navy seal! i miss him already. he was eating like a pig. i am probly not gonna get another fish for awhile. but i am definately picking up a pep shrimp here soon.

also got my frag rack in today from sushie at blackrock reef. this thing is sick. i will definately be ordering more. gonna start building my frag here soon.

PICS to come here soon.

Mr. Microscope
gettin one of these:

post-46258-1276386636_thumb.jpg

Awesome! These racks are awesome. I can't wait to see it get stocked.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your fish. :(

OMG that is frickin sweet. thanks man. you have some serious skills!

i think i need the code to paste it. if there is another way than i have no clue how to do it.

Mr. Microscope

Just hit reply to this post. Then you should see some code below instead of the banner. Just copy and paste the text into your signature and it should work. I linked it for you. If you join an image hosting site, you can copy the image and replace the image link.

badfish.jpg