SaltCritters.com

Memoirs Of A Pico

badfish816

badfish816

So I dug everything out last night and blew the dust off it. I was cleaning the dead rock off that I had and I while I was getting them wet the old GHA that was coated on a couple cam right back to life like nothing had ever happened. I'm surprised an aptasia didnt pop up to say hello too, haha.

Im making some changes this go around. I was going to purchase a fuge box for my AC70 but I will just plumb it with a 10 gallon sump/fuge. That's what I originally wanted to do anyway. Last time I just stacked rock in there for my escape. This time I'm going to chisel and connect the rock till I find something I like. Here are a few different scapes I'm throwing around. Also going with black sand this time instead of white. I want to color to pop more. 

20200603_203410.jpg

20200603_203958.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This is where I'm at as of right now. Finally came up with an acceptable scape. I've decided to drill it in place of the AC70. Im doing everything I wanted to the first go around but never did. But everything is on pause. We decided to move to the lake so we are in the process of packing. We are closing on the 1st of September. 

20200721_181444.jpg

• Like 1
Christopher Marks

Congrats on the upcoming move! If you're able to, you might consider getting the new tank cycling with your new aquascape during this time, so you're closer to being ready to reef at the new house. 🙂 

Keep us posted @badfish816!

• Like 1