inTank Media Baskets

what's up with the avatars and post counter?

Metznreef

it says i on'y have 214 posts and my avatar disappeared with the new format. "Lucy, you have some esplainin to do!!!" (you won't understand unless you watch tv land)

i think it's the new wallpaper in the lounge that's having an effect on things. hmm. color's off a bit, too. and is my dog getting smaller? :o

man sometime i get a really huge page with all the menus on top aligned to the right and the post aligned to the left...dont you guys have the avatar pic on your comp?

Guest LudavicoTechnique

OK guys, Chris just installed a new a brand New PHP program so RELAX. It will take a while for everything to be perfect. This program (vBulletin) is far superior to the previous one (Ikonboard), so wait a few days and you will see why Chris changed it in the first place!

Originally posted by NaNO ReeFiN

Yeah, but when I tried uploading it, it said the file was to large...

then crop the pic or save it in another format.

Originally posted by NaNO ReeFiN

how do you make a the pic smaller, could someone help me out..?

edit the pic in paint. how big is that image anyway?

NanoReefer53

heh heh...this is like a game. it counts your average PPD (posts per day) like in a game where it counts your (FPM) frags per minute.

I'm at 3.88 ppd :D

plus im missing like 500 posts

NaNO ReeFiN

Haha! I'm at 30.82 per day... and I'm missing over a thousand posts! No, I'm not a "Post Whore" as some would say, I'm more of an "Extreme Poster"!! :P

Archived