parishilton

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats on the win over on "the other forum"! -_-

Beautiful tank bro!!!

B)

Fantastic pico! I saw you were NOTM too, over "there"....congrats :)

Thank you

Beautiful tank! What is that coral in the top left corner? It looks pink in the picture.

Thanks. It is Anthelia on the top left corner. It looks pink because of the light I think.

For the red bulb... My guess is that it is a grow light for a planted tank and the color is a more purple color then red. I have one on my FW and it brings certain colors out. When it does it looks amazing. It could work for SW. Does the bulb have a more purple tint? Also can we get the best picture with that bulb on that you can get? But other then that I LOVE your tank makes me want to do a pico.

Here is a link to what I think it is

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod...mp;pcatid=13827

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

perfect tank.an inspiration for all reefers. Ive been following your thread.the pictures are perfect crisp and clear.What kind of camera are you using? The xenia have tanken over like weeds.Wish i lived near ya would do some swapping. Sorry about all the questions.but what do you dose this thing with,if anything at all?

Great looking tank,keep up the good work,

Dave.

perfect tank.an inspiration for all reefers. Ive been following your thread.the pictures are perfect crisp and clear.What kind of camera are you using? The xenia have tanken over like weeds.Wish i lived near ya would do some swapping. Sorry about all the questions.but what do you dose this thing with,if anything at all?

Great looking tank,keep up the good work,

Dave.

Thank you for all the comments.

I use Nikon D60 to take all the pictures.

I have never ever dose anything in this tank. As the tank is very small, I think the regular water change should be enough. BTW I do a water change of 1.5g once a week.

Archived