Innovative Marine Aquariums

PArIsHIlToN 5G PIcO tANk MiXEd REeF

parishilton

I really love your tank. I don't understand how you get the colors out of your SPS without dosing and just water changes. My SPS look nothing like yours. I've been thinking about switching back over to MH's just to see if I'll notice a difference in coloration from my SPS frags. All browned out under my LEDs.

Again, awesome tank bud. Your picture taking skills are amazing too.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really love your tank. I don't understand how you get the colors out of your SPS without dosing and just water changes. My SPS look nothing like yours. I've been thinking about switching back over to MH's just to see if I'll notice a difference in coloration from my SPS frags. All browned out under my LEDs.

Again, awesome tank bud. Your picture taking skills are amazing too.

Thank you. I think the main reason is the light. That is why I have never thought of changing to anything else.

I have seen tanks under LED and they are all in pastel color which I do not like. I always love the look under MH. I may try out LED in the future if the LED technology is more mature. Right now there are still new LEDs come out to the market everyday.

great photos as always. =)

that kenya tree on the left is way too big. i think you should trim it down.

Thank you.

It is not kenya tree. It is Blue Cespitularia.

all i can say is.... BEAUTIFULMAZING!!!

Thank you. I really love your new tank.

i was a lurker since i joined til now... W :o W

Thank you

where you move all those coral? to your 40 gallons tank?

I gave them to a friend. I already took down the 40g tank because there was a leak.

I am now in the process of setting up a new tank. I will start a build thread when it is ready.

Thank you

I gave them to a friend. I already took down the 40g tank because there was a leak.

I am now in the process of setting up a new tank. I will start a build thread when it is ready.

FAST! I can't wait! Link me!

Hey Paris,

I just wanted to know if the coral's you placed in your tank were aqua-cultured or imported? Also, to this day is WC all you ever done on this tank?

Hey Paris,

I just wanted to know if the coral's you placed in your tank were aqua-cultured or imported? Also, to this day is WC all you ever done on this tank?

Most of them were frags from my 40g tank and local reefers. And yes the tank still depends only on weekly WC.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a beautiful tank. How big are the weekly water changes? I've got a 70w MH over my 8g. If I get half the results that you get, I'll be one satisfied reefer. :)

L

Looking Good!

Thank you AM

This is a beautiful tank. How big are the weekly water changes? I've got a 70w MH over my 8g. If I get half the results that you get, I'll be one satisfied reefer. :)

L

Thank you. The water change is around 30% or 1.5 gallon. I am sure your tank will be great or even better than mine.

Thank you AM

Thank you. The water change is around 30% or 1.5 gallon. I am sure your tank will be great or even better than mine.

Wow this tank is amazing this is my inspiration to start my ecopico 5.1 gallons wow is the best pico tank that i see it.

These are what I said earlier.

MXaA0.jpg

x3tgX.jpg

This is super awesome! I want.

And congrats on your SPS growth, wow that's impressive. *goes to double check lights being used*

This is super awesome! I want.

And congrats on your SPS growth, wow that's impressive. *goes to double check lights being used*

Thank you castiel.

deGxr.jpg

zP644.jpg

Archived