inTank Media Baskets

PArIsHIlToN 5G PIcO tANk MiXEd REeF

parishilton

parishilton
I have one of these. They were doing well, and it seems like it's starting to melt on me. I don't know why :(

The color you see from the top view is cool.

Yes it sometimes does that. My original one that is on the left of the one in the pic is not as healthy as it should be. I also do not understand why. They are very close to each other but one is good and the other one is bad. :wacko::(

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have missed this, but what are the dimensions of this tank, and how high off the water is your MH?

Edit: I think I figured it out. 10" depth on the tank, and what looks like about 6" off the water?

parishilton
Thanks!!! :)

Awesome new SPS.

Thank you :D

I may have missed this, but what are the dimensions of this tank, and how high off the water is your MH?

Edit: I think I figured it out. 10" depth on the tank, and what looks like about 6" off the water?

Sorry for late reply. You got the depth of the tank right but I am not sure exactly about the MH. I think it is pretty much close to what you said. It is probably about 6-7".

Loving the tank todate, and the sps are gorgeous, i have the first SPS you posted (the one with the bleached/stripped branch) in my 300 ltr system, still a frag but one of my favorites

parishilton
the real question on everyone's mind is, are you as hot as your tank

:lol:

HAHA This answer may disappoint you guys. I am a MAN the same as most of you here. HEHE :lol: :lol: :lol:

parishilton
Loving the tank todate, and the sps are gorgeous, i have the first SPS you posted (the one with the bleached/stripped branch) in my 300 ltr system, still a frag but one of my favorites

Thank you for the words phoenix. Loving your signature so much. The pics is so clear.

oceanbreeze

as always paris

totally beautiful pico

love to see this one never get bored

so keep those pic`s coming ok :wub::bowdown: and congrats on winning totm

you deserve it!!

parishilton
i can. and the tank looks amazing. keeps getting better.

Thank you badfish816

as always paris

totally beautiful pico

love to see this one never get bored

so keep those pic`s coming ok :wub::bowdown: and congrats on winning totm

you deserve it!!

Thank you oceanbreeze. I will take some new pics as soon as I get my camera back from my sister.

Sig looks awesome! :)

Thank you animalmaster6. Glad you like it.

Hi,

Just noticed that your pompom crab is not in your list on your feature page. Do you not have it anymore?

Congratulations, by the way!

Am just starting my pico, and yours is very, very inspiring!

Archived