Coral Vue Hydros

PArIsHIlToN 5G PIcO tANk MiXEd REeF

parishilton

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you seem to be enjoying yourself with your SPS, telling from all those wicked shots of them, but I have to tell you, my favorite thing in your pico HAS to be that green bubble coral. I have no words for it. When you got it was it slightly whitish in color? or did you specifically buy the green variant? (I'm not aware of different color variants of that LPS)

well i just joined this forum and came across this tank and i LOVEEEE it :D and my GF is asking for one in our room already :P i'm still new at reefing but i hope to make something like that during the summer if i can :D

by the way. i dont know if i missed you name this coral but i love how it looks too! can you give me the name of it again? sorry for the trouble

DSC_1578.jpg

also wanted to say i love all your zoas :D planning to make a garden of them myself

parishilton
I know you seem to be enjoying yourself with your SPS, telling from all those wicked shots of them, but I have to tell you, my favorite thing in your pico HAS to be that green bubble coral. I have no words for it. When you got it was it slightly whitish in color? or did you specifically buy the green variant? (I'm not aware of different color variants of that LPS)

here what it looked like when I first got it

DSC_0952.jpg

parishilton
well i just joined this forum and came across this tank and i LOVEEEE it :D and my GF is asking for one in our room already :P i'm still new at reefing but i hope to make something like that during the summer if i can :D

by the way. i dont know if i missed you name this coral but i love how it looks too! can you give me the name of it again? sorry for the trouble

also wanted to say i love all your zoas :D planning to make a garden of them myself

I am really sorry. I do not know the name of it. May be someone else can ID this.

And thank you for your kind word.

so it was a little pale...pink even o_o

How do you rate that sucker on aggressiveness? eats anything living that touches it?

Mr. Microscope

Drooling...Wow!!! omgomgomg

Nice SPS. Those pics look amazing. Makes me want to start taking better pics of mine instead of just using my iPhone camera.

parishilton
so it was a little pale...pink even o_o

How do you rate that sucker on aggressiveness? eats anything living that touches it?

Its aggressiveness is quite high in my opinion. Especially at night, it stretches out real bad.

It killed my GSP already and also some Umbrella Xenia. I try to put it back a little so it will not touch any sps.

Once the damn crab in my tank pushes the pink milli and fell on it so some branches died. That is why it looks dark brown in the picture. (still trying to make it recover. Lets hope it will HAHA)

One more thing, I think it looked pink in an old pic because I only had PL light on in that pic. But it was definitely pale.

parishilton
o yah, this just came up, what kind of flow do you have? or is it just from the stock filter?

Yes it is just from the Eheim Hang on filter and the chiller feeding pump.

parishilton
Drooling...Wow!!! omgomgomg

Nice SPS. Those pics look amazing. Makes me want to start taking better pics of mine instead of just using my iPhone camera.

Lets do and you will love it

Those pictures are so clear! What camera are you shooting with? I really like it.

It is nikon D60 with kit len 18-55

your tank is still like a dream to me! no dosing just a hob filter and SUCH GREAT LOOKING CORAL! makes it seem like i'm failing at something :P

still doesnt make sense to me lol

FTS soon? :D:D

parishilton
your tank is still like a dream to me! no dosing just a hob filter and SUCH GREAT LOOKING CORAL! makes it seem like i'm failing at something :P

still doesnt make sense to me lol

FTS soon? :D:D

I know it is hard to believe but that is what I am really doing. :)

Archived