Top Shelf Aquatics

PArIsHIlToN 5G PIcO tANk MiXEd REeF

parishilton

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally beautiful paris (sorry no smiley wont work!!!)

and those pic`s deserved a smiley!! ;)5* soz the best i could do!!

ok now thats spooked me how did that happen???

you get the pic :bowdown::bowdown:omgomgomg:happydance: working now!

totally beautiful paris (sorry no smiley wont work!!!)

and those pic`s deserved a smiley!! ;)5* soz the best i could do!!

ok now thats spooked me how did that happen???

you get the pic :bowdown::bowdown:omgomgomg:happydance: working now!

thank you :)

paris my gosh the colors and growth are amazing. in that top shot on this page I was looking at the vibrant red flesh spilling over the side of a skeleton next to the zoanthids. i am guessing that's a red variant nemenzo? geeze to stock that tank would cost $3000 here locally that is not any exaggeration per price of each colony. that looks like one of the most expensive nanos I've ever seen.

B

for example, that acanthastrea red colony would cost $499 here at lfs. how much did you get it for man?

paris my gosh the colors and growth are amazing. in that top shot on this page I was looking at the vibrant red flesh spilling over the side of a skeleton next to the zoanthids. i am guessing that's a red variant nemenzo? geeze to stock that tank would cost $3000 here locally that is not any exaggeration per price of each colony. that looks like one of the most expensive nanos I've ever seen.

B

for example, that acanthastrea red colony would cost $499 here at lfs. how much did you get it for man?

thank you brandon

most of the corals in this tank were frags from my bigger tank or local reefers gave away. only few pieces I bought. The acan you asked, I got it for $15.

i just read through this whole thread, i'm totally amazed!

it's so simple and so clean! and the colors are unreal! there's nothing that bright at any LFS i've ever been to over here, and if you happen to find something, it's hundreds of dollars.

what a great tank!

Im so confused as to why your umbrellata looks to be bigger or the same size as your anthelia and elongata

I do not know why but one thing I notice is that they stretching so long.

here is video to see the size comparison

HUGE frekkin copyright....

do you actually submit yer photos for the legal copyrights?

or do you just enjoy the way it looks? :huh:

(im actually curious about this.) :happy:

if they're not actually submitted for copyrights, theyre free knowledge property. ;)

I took a few copyright and licensing classes w/ my buddies for our music studio.

Thats what the teach said.

HUGE frekkin copyright....

do you actually submit yer photos for the legal copyrights?

or do you just enjoy the way it looks? :huh:

(im actually curious about this.) :happy:

if they're not actually submitted for copyrights, theyre free knowledge property. ;)

I took a few classes w/ my buddies for our music studio.

Thats what the teach said.

Do not take it seriously, I just put that for fun and show that they are mine as you can see the name "parishilton" in it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paris I read your stuff on siamrc too, now that you've included these new blue shots of the sps and then the full tank shot of the xenia which is in wonderful motion, it's the most color striking pico I have ever seen

B nice man!

Hows the angelfish doing?

He is still doing great and happy.

He has grown a lot since I first got him.

Paris I read your stuff on siamrc too, now that you've included these new blue shots of the sps and then the full tank shot of the xenia which is in wonderful motion, it's the most color striking pico I have ever seen

B nice man!

Thank you so much Brandon I really appreciate it.

Archived