DBTReefer

Poll for Stocking  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which option would you pick

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3

animalmaster6
Also my reefcleaners order came in! I spent my study hall acclimating snails and macro.

lol Was half the school whatching you? Also, shouldn't they give you time during class to do the work lol....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and I wish! It got a little wired (they were literally breathing down my neck that's how close they were), so I had to ask them to step back 5 feet :lol:

animalmaster6
Yes and I wish! It got a little wired (they were literally breathing down my neck that's how close they were), so I had to ask them to step back 5 feet :lol:

:lol:

They really should give you time out of class though...

Well my awesome catalina retro is on the tank. Man does it look awesome! I love the blue. Sorry, forgot to take pics and forgot my camera for that matter. Oh well. I'll get some pics sometime :P:lol:

animalmaster6
Well my awesome catalina retro is on the tank. Man does it look awesome! I love the blue. Sorry, forgot to take pics and forgot my camera for that matter. Oh well. I'll get some pics sometime :P:lol:

yay for pics!

I got interviewed for the school paper today. That was a perfect experience, and the interviewer was shocked that i knew so much. I brought the colt coral into school and it is opening up still. also, I am loving the new lights.

In other news, I got spacers and am getting braces next week. Maybe I could weasel a piece of coral or two out of my parents...

animalmaster6
I got interviewed for the school paper today. That was a perfect experience, and the interviewer was shocked that i knew so much. I brought the colt coral into school and it is opening up still. also, I am loving the new lights.

In other news, I got spacers and am getting braces next week. Maybe I could weasel a piece of coral or two out of my parents...

Awesome! I hope people learn a lot by the interview!

And perffect way to get hooked up with corals :P

So the colt coral looks great in it's new permanent home. Also I have the official list of fish. I remade number 2 so that it's more like the other ones. That one one by a landslide :lol::)

-2 ocellaris clownfish

-1 royal gramma

-2 kaudern cardinalfish

-3 yellowtail damsels

-1 yellow watchman goby

-1 tailspot blenny or 1 yellowhead jawfish

We'll be getting more fish in feb

animalmaster6
So the colt coral looks great in it's new permanent home. Also I have the official list of fish. I remade number 2 so that it's more like the other ones. That one one by a landslide :lol::)

-2 ocellaris clownfish

-1 royal gramma

-2 kaudern cardinalfish

-3 yellowtail damsels

-1 yellow watchman goby

-1 tailspot blenny or 1 yellowhead jawfish

We'll be getting more fish in feb

Awesome fish lisT!

• 2 weeks later...

It's good. The clowns are fattening up and Im going to pick up some coral today and might get some tomorrow as well. Im also gonna get some more fish this week (thats all they care about, fish :rolleyes: )

I'll try to get some pics taken by someone for you guys.

animalmaster6
It's good. The clowns are fattening up and Im going to pick up some coral today and might get some tomorrow as well. Im also gonna get some more fish this week (thats all they care about, fish :rolleyes: )

I'll try to get some pics taken by someone for you guys.

Awesome

small update: got some finger leathers, toadstool frags, some monti digi, pocillopora, xenia, polyps, shrooms and a feather duster. No fish yet (which I'm kinda happy about).

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd do a small update:

Even though we are going through a GHA phase, my friend/assistant and I are in the tank scrubbing every other day (almost!) It looks great, and we are starting to see a lot of growth, especially from the pink monti digitata which probably grew 15-20 tips (not an exaggeration). Our blue-sided fairy wrasse is getting along extremely well with the two clowns, and I am going to add a royal gramma to the tank in a week or two (he's in quarantine in my qt at home right now). I also bought a nice colony of yellow colony polyps which should take over soon :D. Other than that, everything is looking great.

I am gonna try to take some pictures on Saturday, when I go to clean the tank, if I can remember my cam.

• 1 month later...

Archived