Innovative Marine Aquariums

August 2009 - m'akoyPINOY

Christopher Marks

I think you're right, that is a swales not a candy.

And the gumdrop goby is awesome, I wants one lol.

You guys sure that isnt a swales and not a candy?
QueenOfTheReef

Absolutely beautiful!! I love your coral placement, with so many different types of corals interspersed throughout the tank. Congratulations!

Congratulations - I always click the post when I see your screen name because you always seem to have the best looking coral and take awsome pics.

Good Job

MarvinsReef
Pinoy Power!!! Congrats from another Flip. Now let's eat some adobo and lumpia! :P

don't forget the balut... :)

awesome to see your tank as TOTM... very well deserved!!! congrats... :)

Awasume. I have a pretty much same sized tank but no where the level of your setup. Just beginging really.

A question for you. I would like some sexy shrimps but always considered my Candy Basslet a risk because he/she eats small shrimps. Have you had any issues.

Thanks

Beautiful tank. Amazing colours too! Are you running actinic lighting in addition to the 150w 14K Phoenix or is this the 14K Phoenix bulb by itself making those coral colours pop?

Your tank is amazing. For the love of god i cant figure out what that coral on the right mountain and in the top third of the tank is. The orange and white one. Does anyone know what that corals name is???????

For the love of god i cant figure out what that coral on the right mountain and in the top third of the tank is. The orange and white one. Does anyone know what that corals name is???????

Looks like a white lighting sponge

• 2 weeks later...

SOOOO well deserved. This tank is ridiculous.

The colors and so clean

the frag rack alone is a jaw dropper

Congrats man

• 1 year later...

Hi, Congratulationsfor your tank. I saw a white spider sponge in your tank. What is your experience with this non photosynthetic coral? He live yet? ow feeding this?

I have same like frag.

Thanks

Gabor

Archived