inTank Media Baskets

FS: 40G Tank/Canopy/Stand/Lights/Skimmer/Tunze/Chiller

djpaul81

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will try posting it on RC tonight but i think you need to have reached a min number of posts to sell. Sorry for everyone wanting to buy the hardware but I need to be able to keep my livestock alive before I can part with the hardware.

clockwork john

I'm interested in the SPS, the clam, some of the zoas, and the Salifert Calcium test, if it's not expired. I might be able to come down there later this week.

I'm interested in the SPS, the clam, some of the zoas, and the Salifert Calcium test, if it's not expired. I might be able to come down there later this week.

Sure let me know when you want to come by. Everything is first come first serve. You snooze you loose.

ssericz -> Clam (pick up tomorrow) if he doesnt pick it up it's still up for grabs.

What are the dimensions of the tank(HxWxL)? Can you get pics of the stand?

16x36x15 I have some pics of the stand its just your regular stand with two doors. Do you need close ups?

16x36x15 I have some pics of the stand its just your regular stand with two doors. Do you need close ups?

Come on guys needs this stuff gone.

Sell the chiller to Psychosis haha

I would love to sell the hardware just need the coral/fish gone. =P This is an awesome deal people.

I guess cali gets pretty hot right now doesn't it?

Ya that is a good deal, you would think it would be selling, there are a lot of members from California.

I guess cali gets pretty hot right now doesn't it?

Ya that is a good deal, you would think it would be selling, there are a lot of members from California.

Yes. It is pretty hot here right now. I hope this sells soon because my car just broke down. Worst luck ever!

ha i want to move there just bc of the killer deals lol theres so many people on NR there and almost half the stuff i see that i want on the marketplace, all the people are in CA and shipping to here in MO would be rediculas lol

theres nothing here in the center of the U.S. lol

This is good enough of a deal low balling the whole tank would be stupid and insulating since it's already very great deal.

This is good enough of a deal low balling the whole tank would be stupid and insulating since it's already very great deal.

Thanks for the comments guys. Much appreciated. :D

Archived