Pod Your Reef

FS: 40G Tank/Canopy/Stand/Lights/Skimmer/Tunze/Chiller

djpaul81

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy cow that's a good deal.

Good luck

Thanks jm82792. Ya, there is alot of good quality stuff. I didnt go cheap here. Hopfully this will make someone happy.

I'm under the impression you don't want to part out, but if you decide to, I'd love some of the Live Stock and maybe a quote on that Chiller for a CW tank I'm planning.

Any way, good luck with the sale. You'd have to be a fool to pass this up if you where local, it looks like you could resell the livestock and pay for the whole thing.

InTr4nceWeTrust

Sorry to see you go. I remember seeing your tank maybe a year ago and it was already a great tank. If you're parting out, I'm interested in the following:

JBJ Auto Top Off (Includes orgional box w/instructions and parts)

Clown

JBJ Artica Chiller 1/10HP (Includes orgional instructions and parts)

the frogspawn and most of those softies.

I might be able to take care of all the livestock if the price is right.

Thanks and good luck.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the kind comments. I would be willing to sell all the live stock/corals first before letting go of any of the hardware.

Everything would be first come first serve on the live stock. Let me know what you want and a resonable offer. I usually get off work at 5:30pm so pick ups would be after that time. I'm located in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach off the 55.

Thanks again everyone.

You wouldn't be willing to ship as well, by chance?

I have shipped before w/o any issues but I just dont have the time to ship any of the livestock/corals. I'm sorry guys local pickup only for now.

hey im in Ventura County, would you be down to meet up for the clown and green zoanthinds? Gimme a price.

I have shipped before w/o any issues but I just dont have the time to ship any of the livestock/corals. I'm sorry guys local pickup only for now.

Thats OK, I understand completly. Moves are a pain in the ass. I'd say good luck with the sale, but you shouldn't have any problems with that.

InTr4nceWeTrust

Price of all the livestock? Or a list of all coral? I can most likely come tonight (right now or whatever) but I'd need a pricetag or ballpark figure.

Price of all the livestock? Or a list of all coral? I can most likely come tonight (right now or whatever) but I'd need a pricetag or ballpark figure.

you got pm.

I will give you $350 for everything.

and someone should give you the boot out the door.

really nice stuff djpaul. 800obo is way too reasonable. bump for a really good deal

pmoradi2002

if you want i can help you out with shipping. im in irvine and i ship stuff all the time. you'll make a lot more sales if you offer to ship. just trying to help a great person out :)!

if you want i can help you out with shipping. im in irvine and i ship stuff all the time. you'll make a lot more sales if you offer to ship. just trying to help a great person out :)!

Thanks pmoradi I will reach you to you if I decide to ship. Thanks for the kind words everyone. This is a killer deal for some lucky person.

I cannot sell any hardware until I have sold all coral/live stock. Come on people buy them up. =) Forgot to add that I am also including 8 5G jugs.

Archived