inTank Media Baskets

-Zook's Irregular Box of Fuzzy Sticks-

Zo0k365

I want your gorgonians!!!!

That does make that eclipse look awesome, and like gerber said, very big! Nice job!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice! You did a great job on that mod.

Thanks!

Color changing hydroids.

imgp1589g.jpg

And from five to before lights out..... Tada! They are bluish!

imgp1431q.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Latest FTS

imgp1953e.jpg

Gorg frag that is gaining some intense colors

imgp1954f.jpg

My friend gave one of the like hundreds of these mini carpets in his tank and now i have five.

imgp1962d.jpg

This little guy was tan when i first received him.... gained some intense colors now.

imgp2126c.jpg

Ric

imgp2134.jpg

Gorgeous scape! I'd get a coral banded shrimp pair, or single. My favorite shrimp is Scarlet cleaner but they are very reclusive, i only see mine at feeding time now. That gorgonian frag is stunning!

Paleoreef103

Great tank! Don't get a Saron Shrimp they are pure evil. A white spot anenome shrimp would be awesome though because you don't want sexies.

Just got them and they just opened.

imgp2172z.jpg

One of my favorite corals. I finally got one :happy:

imgp2166.jpg

imgp2151u.jpg

Got a frag of six or seven of these. They had a frag of 100+ for 25 lol. Anyone know what they are? PEs?

OMG, I love your tank! I've been thinking I need a photosynthetic gorgonian... any idea what yours are? That greenish polyp looks like my green palys.

OMG, I love your tank! I've been thinking I need a photosynthetic gorgonian... any idea what yours are? That greenish polyp looks like my green palys.

I already pm'd you but just in case anyone else wants to know its Pseudopterogorgia bipinnata.

Geez, I'm sad I didn't check this thread sooner. Neat tank! 8.4 is just right. :)

Thanks! I have enjoyed watching your tanks evolve. And good! One of my blennies was acting really weird yesterday. He looked like he was having trouble breathing and kept falling on his side. I thought i was going to lose him but he looks better today. It was really weird. Anyway, i have some pics.

imgp2192x.jpg

imgp2213r.jpg

imgp2223h.jpg

It's taking every bit of willpower not to pm you for some of that gorgonian lol. Those are some incredible pics. I need to get my fish to stay that still for a second lol.

It's taking every bit of willpower not to pm you for some of that gorgonian lol. Those are some incredible pics. I need to get my fish to stay that still for a second lol.

Thanks!

And I actually might be selling some of the frags in the classifieds section at some point in the future.

I actually just bought this today for 25 bucks. Is it an acan? The peeps at my lfs thought it was some kind of brain.

imgp2245k.jpg

Archived