Top Shelf Aquatics

Brightwell Aquatics NeoMarine Salt In Stock!

Jeremy B.

We are pleased to announce that our first pallets of Brightwell Aquatics NeoMarine salt mix is now in stock and ready to ship! Freshly mixed NeoMarine salt mixes to the following parameters, making this one of the most highly anticipated salt mixes to ever be available for our industry.

Ion

Chloride - 19,321

Sulfate - 2,711.5

Sodium - 10,770

Magnesium - 1,288

Calcium - 413

Potassium - 398.8

Bromide - 67

Strontium - 7.625

Boron - 4.5

Fluoride - 1.3

Alkalinity ~7.5dkh

pH - 8.30

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/m...;Category_Code=

Im not knocking the product ill still end up with a bucket but you think they could of left the flouride out. Its bad enough they force that stuff on the general public in our drinking supplys but now in our reef tanks as well? I might as well use tap water in my reef.....sorry im a anti flouride poisioning advocate.

Im not knocking the product ill still end up with a bucket but you think they could of left the flouride out. Its bad enough they force that stuff on the general public in our drinking supplys but now in our reef tanks as well? I might as well use tap water in my reef.....sorry im a anti flouride poisioning advocate.

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? -General Jack D. Ripper

I'm sorry I just can't concentrate with that gif of yours bouncing around :lol:

x3

I've seen it before, but I don't remember where.

Archived