Cultivated Reef

MY 135G FOR YOUR SMALLER SYSTEM

pmoradi2002

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pmoradi2002

just did a quick calculation and turns out the tank is 144g. dimensions in the original thread were wrong. this is exactly why it was bigger than i expected. besides after transporting it over 100 miles and cleaning it for hours my parents said no. why cant i trade this for a smaller tank, whats the problem with that????

patrick1234
just did a quick calculation and turns out the tank is 144g. dimensions in the original thread were wrong. this is exactly why it was bigger than i expected. besides after transporting it over 100 miles and cleaning it for hours my parents said no. why cant i trade this for a smaller tank, whats the problem with that????

The fact that your a tool that is whats wrong.

If you can do this with a clear conscious more power to ya op. I would think about it myself if it weren't *blinding douchebaggery*. Also in an ideal world someone would have come over and shattered that thing where it stands, lucky for you awesome stuff like that doesn't happen much anymore.

+ 1 if you read other post on the link to the site you will see he has done that to other reefers.

Agreed ... it sucks to have the rep for being a total douche eh?

Maybe check out Manhattan Reefs ... we get a load of this sh!t over there. You will fit right in.

What a total douche! Next he'll be going over to MR to ask for free frags and resell them.

LMAO ... I forgot about that too ... the dudes that pick up cheap colonies ... then frag the heck out of them and try making a quick buck. Losers ...

HAHAHAHA... this thread keeps getting better. now trying to deny it was up for sale on CL, but proven wrong yet again [internet FTW], then trying to save face by not knowing how to measure a tank to get proper volume, then resulting to name calling and further lieing.... :lol:

sakura51707
Agreed ... it sucks to have the rep for being a total douche eh?

Maybe check out Manhattan Reefs ... we get a load of this sh!t over there. You will fit right in.

What a total douche! Next he'll be going over to MR to ask for free frags and resell them.

Remember this on MR:

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-t...clown-fish.html

See you'd fit right in. We happily welcome and accept opportunistic behavior here on MR. So please come on down and sign right on up. You shall be greeted with open arms :D

Carlton'sTank

Entertainment at it's finest.

If you can't use the tank kid, find someone who can take it for free, or sell it and give 60% of the money back to the guy who gave you the tank thinking you were going to use it.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you didn't even tell your parents about a 135g monster you were bringing home. I know you spent time cleaning it and transporting it, but if you didn't get the okay from your parents ahead of time, that is your own fault. Don't try to come up off of someone's generosity. 9 gallons wouldn't make much of a difference, it's like less than 7% of the tanks total volume.

anyone else smell that????........ I swear I smell some bullchit.

tank has been given away. thanks for all your kind comments guys!
addicted2reefin

did ya measure thetank and do calculations on the outer dimensions? remember the glass is 1" thick and it doesnt count as water

Archived