SaltCritters.com

MY 135G FOR YOUR SMALLER SYSTEM

pmoradi2002

pmoradi2002

Got this amazing system from a fellow reefer but underestimated its size. I cleaned it as much as I could, looks A LOT better than it used to. I'm looking for a maybe 60-90 gallon system with equal items. PM is key.

135G 72"X18"X24" with corner overflows. Two 1 inch bulkheads

Skimmer w/pump

Stand w/canopy

PanWorld 50xx

60g sump/fuge

And some extras

Here's what the tank looked like before I picked it up. I have since cleaned it A LOT. Note- lights not included!

DSC_3127.jpg

DSC_3128.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got this amazing system from a fellow reefer but underestimated its size. I cleaned it as much as I could, looks A LOT better than it used to. I'm looking for a maybe 60-90 gallon system with equal items. PM is key.

Skimmer w/pump

Stand w/canopy

PanWorld 50xx

60g sump/fuge

And some extras

Here's what the tank looked like before I picked it up. I have since cleaned it A LOT. Note- lights not included!

DSC_3127.jpg

DSC_3128.jpg

Man good thing you keep those FREE lights. Wait wasent the whole tank free for a person who NEEDED it?

BEWARE:

this item was pickedup for FREE today becasue a fellow socal reefer had to move asap [pickedup as shown]. this 100% FREE item is now on here and MANY other forums for trade/sale, and is even already on local craigslist. this is apparently NOT the 1st time this has happened with the poster. thread can be seen HERE.

Skimmer w/pump

Stand w/canopy

PanWorld 50xx

60g sump/fuge

And some extras

DSC_3127.jpg

DSC_3128.jpg

Hey he got the tank legally. And he has the legal right to turn around and sell it. Retailers do it all the time.

Hell I'd do it. This world is not butterflies and unicorns. OP saw an opportunity and went for it.

Karma though...

Still doesn't mean it's not a douche move.

Hey he got the tank legally. And he has the legal right to turn around and sell it. Retailers do it all the time.

Hell I'd do it. This world is not butterflies and unicorns. OP saw an opportunity and went for it.

Karma though...

agreed. i bet he gets his d!ck caught in his zipper very soon.

Carlton'sTank

I understand if you buy something cheap and resell it. But don't give someone a pity party about how you could really use this tank and aww gee you are so kind to donate this to a struggling reefer when you fully intend to resell. The idea of what he is doing is practical business...making a profit. But the way it was handled was very very shady and that is where the problem lies. Reputations are very hard to build up and very easy to destroy especially in this hobby where a lot is based on trust. This move = destroyed rep in the reefing world

Total scammer, he has tried to sell me corals from other peoples tanks with the intentions of buying them for cheaper then raising the prices for me... I am not a fool this guy has no business here except to be a douche...

lakshwadeep

Karma though...

+1.

pmoradi2002
Total scammer, he has tried to sell me corals from other peoples tanks with the intentions of buying them for cheaper then raising the prices for me... I am not a fool this guy has no business here except to be a douche...

And how did I do this...?

Tank was dirty, heavy, and far from everyone. I picked it up, drove it all the way back to the OC, cleaned it, and now just want to trade it for something smaller. I never asked for any money.

Archived