inTank Media Baskets

Everything needs to GO!

Ronin3310

Dimensions on the UV? is it in-line? does it come with a pump?

No pump comes with it sorry, that is why i lowered the price, it takes a maxi jet 900.

I would not hook it up directly to your return pump because it will be to fast of a flow (if you are using something more powerful than a MJ900. What i did was just place the MJ900 in the sump connected to the UV and another hose for the water to flow back out right next to the return pump. That seemed to work very well

let me know

Email me at cjn1452541@yaoo.com

If PM is full

PM SENT

Replied :)

inbox full, is the light 40w total or 80w total?

It is a total of 80W

Light just sold!

Only things left:

UV Steralizer

Truvu Aquasystem 25g Aquarium

Come on people I need this stuff sold!

Name you prices!

crapp i wanted the light tooooo lol thats a great deal 25 for 80 watts :o holly crap lol

crapp i wanted the light tooooo lol thats a great deal 25 for 80 watts :o holly crap lol

Yeah sorry the light has already sold it is being shipped out today.

I still have great deals on the Tank and UV sterilizer!!!!! You won't find prices this low anywhere else.

Got my stuff today and it looks good; I will vouch for Ronin as legit. If I needed another tank or UV I would def not hesitate to pick up one of them. Thanks!

Got my stuff today and it looks good; I will vouch for Ronin as legit. If I needed another tank or UV I would def not hesitate to pick up one of them. Thanks!

Thanks for the nice words!

Still am waiting for some offers on the tank and UV!!!

Come on I really need to get rid of them.

Send me some offers

Archived