ReefCleaners.org

Kraylen & Lulufoxx present..... "The Ghost Box" ... Presented in VIDEO.

Kraylen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was my avatar, back in the day.

Not to say he copied me or any thing...

Diatoms clearing up yet? Nah to soon...I'm just impatient.

1337TANKHAX

That tank looked new after you buffed it. You'll have to show me how to do that. I also want some tips for aquascaping the contest tank after seeing this awesome setup.

I should have buffed the hex before setting it up again. I just honestly dont think it matters with a macro tank.

Come on kray, you have to do the whole "diatom shot" thing. It's a tank progression right of passage.

This tank looks like its got some potential.....a salinas reefer? Really? Where the hell do you buy stuff? The little shop in Marina? or do you go to San Jose?

This take looks like its got some potential.....a salinas reefer? Really? Where the hell do you buy stuff? The little shop in Marina? or do you go to San Jose?

Little shop in Marina, place is sick now. I just buffed their 125 show tank out yesterday... and god am I sore from it. PP is the only place I go.

NanoReefNovice
Little shop in Marina, place is sick now. I just buffed their 125 show tank out yesterday... and god am I sore from it. PP is the only place I go.

Ive been there a few years back, they got a lot a tanks in a small space. Plus all the employees were LIT. :happy:

Still are :)

Im there on the weekends if you ever wanna check it out, if you go Sunday i'll take care of ya ;)

NanoReefNovice
Still are :)

Im there on the weekends if you ever wanna check it out, if you go Sunday i'll take care of ya ;)

good to know. :)

1337TANKHAX

Yo Kraylen, do you know if PP is going to need any help out in the store in about a month? You can tell Laura that I'll be there on a more permanent basis now haha. It's really important for me to find a job when I get back up there.

nice, the store ha some cool tanks when I was there a few years back. I will have to check it out again soon cause I am applying for a few jobs in Marina. I gotta get back to the coast! Ill be sure to hit you up before I come out. I still have friends in Santa Cruz so I could come down, party, hit up the shop on my way back home.

All you guys need to hit me up. We can drink beers and frag ORA corals.

1337 - We're really slow right now but there are times I need a hand doing projects so if you got a number on tap I can help you get your elbows wet.

• 2 weeks later...

Little update:

Mushroom/ric fragments are healed and attached to rocks. Zoas are growing and spreading. I throew some misc pieces of ponape birdsnest in the tank because they were to small to plug up and the pico was right there haha.

Rocks are getting green and purple... nice green haze on the tank everyday so things are going good. Will do my first water change in a week or so.

5 dwarf ceriths, 9 scarlet hermits and one nerite were added.

1337TANKHAX

I'm really excited to watch this tank. If those ORA tiger gobys are still running around in that back tank they might go well in this. Those tiger gobys were pretty sick looking too.

I sold one of them but added two more. I got a filamented flasher wrasse, sixline, 3 red scooter dragonettes and 2 ORA tigers in the back tank.

Oh I also got a 100+ head frogspawn in there I need to frag.

1337TANKHAX

I saw that filamented flasher, would have bought it if I didn't already have my fairy flasher. Oh and do you think it would be possible to frag that yuma rock that's in the Vlamingi display tank? They're the sh!t but I don't think I could afford the whole rock. :bling:

I saw that filamented flasher, would have bought it if I didn't already have my fairy flasher. Oh and do you think it would be possible to frag that yuma rock that's in the Vlamingi display tank? They're the sh!t but I don't think I could afford the whole rock. :bling:

We have two of those rocks, I have a very large one in my tank here. The one in the main display is NFS the other rock is like 225$

Archived