d'Espresso

The Official All Solana Owner's Thread

d'Espresso

very beautiful tank mates!

burnofvengeance

Finally just set my tank back up after about a year off. Thanks all for the inspiration.

CrazyEyes

Should be a Solana owner this weekend. Will post pics :)

• Like 1

cameron1

Hey everyone! It's been forever since I posted. I have been out of the reeftank game for some 4 years now. I still have my 34 gallon solana and was curious if there is still a demand for them.

I have had it in storage since I started college and I need to sell it as it is taking up so much space. I was hoping to get 500-600 with everything. I made many upgrades while I had the tank, such as the tunze 9002 skimmer and an MP20, which is why I am hopefull I can get that much. Let me know if you guys think that's reasonable or if I am overpricing it.

BlueSander

I still am one of a few members with this tank still. My skimmer died and I'm having a tough time finding a new replacement. Will tunze DOC 9001 work? most tunze 9002 out there are very old and about to fall apart :(

• Like 1

chrisparks11

I have the nuvo midsized ghost skimmer in my 34 gallon and it is working great. It is a really tight fit, almost have to force it in there but after taking it out a few times it slides in and out easy. I like how tight it fits, that way I can adjust it to wherever I want it.

heavensent58

Hey anyone still have one of these ? I am in the middle of a new build on one for my living room...I love this setup

Just curious..

Love to find some new tricks and tips to get it up to date.

heavensent58

I still am one of a few members with this tank still. My skimmer died and I'm having a tough time finding a new replacement. Will tunze DOC 9001 work? most tunze 9002 out there are very old and about to fall apart :(

What did you end up with as a skimmer ?

gonebad395

Just bought a used 34 g setting up soon

Juno

Seriously, did I just make the dumbest decision ever? I bought a Solana 34 on Friday and all I'm seeing here are nightmare stories. I like the shape and the sleek design, the large rear chambers, etc., but no one has posted here in over 2 years!