Pod Your Reef

GB on 12" cube contest aquariums

simplenough

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in too. I'll send a PM for the tank order in a sec.

Might be a lil too late too, but PM sent.

So total i have 14 payments.... man you guys are going to have a heck of a contest! i might just have to up the prize ;).... will be a surprise though and will expose it close to the end of the contest!! this should be real good!!

hmmmm

Media Reactor

Kalk Reactor

another cube

Hang on Fuge

mini sump to work with the AIO tank.... the AIO area can become just the fuge, and overflow box ;).....

possibilities are endless!! Good luck everyone!!

scooternerd
So total i have 14 payments.... man you guys are going to have a heck of a contest! i might just have to up the prize ;).... will be a surprise though and will expose it close to the end of the contest!! this should be real good!!

hmmmm

Media Reactor

Kalk Reactor

another cube

Hang on Fuge

mini sump to work with the AIO tank.... the AIO area can become just the fuge, and overflow box ;).....

possibilities are endless!! Good luck everyone!!

you plan on donating any of that $$ to nano-reef.com??

I would like to be in the contest, please let me know how to pay, and shipping to 98375.

Thanks

scooternerd

irec when do you think you might be shipping these out? i just need to know how long i have to build mine

simplenough

he said that he will ship them out around august 14th.

scooternerd, are you definitely participating in the contest? so that i can add you to the list on the other thread

This is going to be a awesome contest.Can't wait your you all to get started.

Brad

you plan on donating any of that $$ to nano-reef.com??

I think what he meant is if you sold 14 tanks on nanoreef you might want to at least pay for the subscription and support them. ;)

Brad

scooternerd
I think what he meant is if you sold 14 tanks on nanoreef you might want to at least pay for the subscription and support them. ;)

Brad

;)

he said that he will ship them out around august 14th.

scooternerd, are you definitely participating in the contest? so that i can add you to the list on the other thread

yes i am definetly in put my name on the list. but i am building my own ;)

Hi guys and gals... there still seems to be a confusion on the tank dims and i dont want everyone to think deception.

the tank dims are 12X12X9 as in LXWXH.....

I posted this once before in the thread before and i also posted a picture of my own 12X12X9.

Thank you for your time and material should be here sometime this week.

Hi guys and gals... there still seems to be a confusion on the tank dims and i dont want everyone to think deception.

Eric deception never crossed my mind...

thanks for clearing it up.

No problem and i wish everyone good luck.....

if you guys could start dicussing what kind of price you'd liek that would be great,

Media RX

9" squared pico

HOT Refugium

possible Kalk Rx

Since i had more people join the GB than i though i want to give you guys a choice on a prize.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone! I saw some of the thread and some nice equipment list so far!

Archived