SaltCritters.com

Buckeye Field Supply - RO/DI

wiks10

Well I just received my Premium Series RODI System from Buckeye Field Supply and wow this is really nice quality and the price was great. The unit was easy to put togeather and in about 40min i am now making RO/DI water.

Im getting some really good results.

My TDS from the tap was 250, Now from the DO I see 1TDS and from the RO/DI i see a nice solid 000.

just thought I would share the info.

C.

The Propagator

Glad to hear it, thank you for letting us know ho well the unit performs.

Russ is good people.

:)

Well I just received my Premium Series RODI System from Buckeye Field Supply and wow this is really nice quality and the price was great. The unit was easy to put togeather and in about 40min i am now making RO/DI water.

Im getting some really good results.

My TDS from the tap was 250, Now from the DO I see 1TDS and from the RO/DI i see a nice solid 000.

just thought I would share the info.

C.

yeah they are great units i have one aswell for about 6 months now and the di resin is finally starting to turn brown/yellow but it still gives me pure water. very good system because i accidently dropped mine lol when i was moving it and the glass on my guage broke and was bent sideways. i bent it back and was like crap i screwed it up. hooked it up outside and my guage worked perfectly still and was giving me the same amounts of pressure it used to.

Archived