Pod Your Reef

MarvinsReef Clownfish & Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. I love scolys and I see you do too!

sure do... recently got bit by the Aussie Scolly bug... :)

Are they seriously true pink? I have always wanted some but could never find them....

yes.. check out coral morphologic... I believe they are a sponsor here... be quick to purchase when you see them available coz they sell very quick... good luck... :)

Looking great Marv. I know you did not have a ton of SPS in the old one but are you planning on any in this one?

-Dave

Thanks Dave... :)

yes, there's the rock on the left that's bare atm but it'll house mostly SPS... haven't decided which ones yet but I have a friend that's growing some for me already... just need to pick them up... :)

Good deal. I'm excited too! I am starting my upgrade but it wont be finished until March/April next year.

Keep it up!

-Dave

Thanks Dave... :)

I'm probably gonna pick up some sticks this week... :D

The TriLoGy... and you can actually see a decent color representation of the Yellow/Green fungia from Paradise Corals... :)

btw, I think this pic is just the (2) Blue + on...

11-10-09AGroup.jpg

Simply amazing. Some of the nicest LE stuff that I haveseen on a few of the sites around the net is now in your tank! Cherry always does a great job, and you turned me on to some of the other websites out there too.

Man you have some of the nicest fish and corals. Do you plan on getting into SPS? Or is that what the open rock space on the top if for lol?

Either way you have an amazing tank B)

Simply amazing. Some of the nicest LE stuff that I haveseen on a few of the sites around the net is now in your tank! Cherry always does a great job, and you turned me on to some of the other websites out there too.

Thank you... it's fun finding deals all over the net... I'm glad to have some of the best online vendors local... :)

Man you have some of the nicest fish and corals. Do you plan on getting into SPS? Or is that what the open rock space on the top if for lol?

Either way you have an amazing tank B)

Thanks... and yes, you're right... the open space/rock on the top left is saved for colored sticks... :)

Haha cool I figured. You're working your way up, I think Tigaboy is doing that as well. This tank is going to be awesome when you get all the coral in there and let it grow out lol

Haha cool I figured. You're working your way up, I think Tigaboy is doing that as well. This tank is going to be awesome when you get all the coral in there and let it grow out lol

yup... should be better next year... :)

I'm so jealous of your scoly's.

Thank you... :)

a few other shots with Blue + only... seems like my very old Minolta PnS does a better job of taking thru glass pics than the Olympus Tough 6000... Olympus is only good with UnderWater shots... :)

Profile shots of The TriLoGy...

Nuclear Helix

11-10-09AScolly1.jpg

11-10-09AScolly1A.jpg

Scolly-1a.jpg

Damage Inc.

11-10-09AScolly2.jpg

11-10-09AScolly2A.jpg

11-10-09AScolly2B.jpg

Bleeding Apple

11-10-09AScolly3.jpg

11-10-09AScolly3A.jpg

11-10-09AScolly3B.jpg

Orig ME -- has grown 7 full eyes (19 eyes total) and 2 more on the way the past 3 months...

11-10-09AOrigME.jpg

Hell's Kitchen -- has grown 3 full eyes (8 eyes total) and has colored up nicely the past 3 months... new eyes have awesome coloration...

11-10-09AHKitch.jpg

I love Cherry Corals. I bought like 8 acan frags from them today at my local annual coral event. They have such beautiful stuff... Yellow Rings of Saturn for 15 bucks a polyp... 2 heads of dendro for 25... Are you local to them?

I love Cherry Corals. I bought like 8 acan frags from them today at my local annual coral event. They have such beautiful stuff... Yellow Rings of Saturn for 15 bucks a polyp... 2 heads of dendro for 25... Are you local to them?

yes, I am... it's always nice visiting them and seeing eye candy... :)

congrats on your new corals... sounds awesome... :)

Archived