inTank Media Baskets

LED and LENSES GROUP BUY

deepdvnarq

i just signed up for 7 royal blue. It didn't ask me about optics, but I want 18X 60degree optics. Thanks

got you down and the optics too

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm completely new to this LED lighting but would like to get into it.

How many led's would I need for my 30g cube?

I see that you're from Vegas as well, can I pick up locally from you?

what are the dimensions for the 30 cube? is it an oceanic 30?

sure thing and could even help you build if you wanted to

what are the dimensions for the 30 cube? is it an oceanic 30?

sure thing and could even help you build if you wanted to

Yup, its an Oceanic 30.

Thanks,

David

Yup, its an Oceanic 30.

Thanks,

David

here is a rgeat build on the 30gal oceanic pretty much you will be able to keep anything you want. http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199877 (mcjosh13)

so you will need 42 leds with:

no lenses= 70mh

60 gegree optics=150mh

40 degree optics=250mh

i say go with the 40 degree lenses and use the above link as a guide for LED related parts

uv is optional

Dennis

I am in for 6 CW and 6 RB I already registered on your group buy site. Just want to make sure to be counted.

Thanks.

Tom

I am in for 6 CW and 6 RB I already registered on your group buy site. Just want to make sure to be counted.

Thanks.

Tom

gotcha down

Could you please put me down for 11 CW, 9 RB, 15 80 degree optics, and 5 60 degree optics?

Thanks,

Tong

done

Could you please put me down for 11 CW, 9 RB, 15 80 degree optics, and 5 60 degree optics?

Thanks,

Tong

After doing some more research, I found it is not necessary to use 80 degree optics for my 12G nanocube project. So instead of 15 80 degree optics, can I change it to 2 80 degree optics? Here is the revised list:

11 CW, 9 RB, 2 80 degree optics, and 5 60 degree optics

Sorry about the change.

After doing some more research, I found it is not necessary to use 80 degree optics for my 12G nanocube project. So instead of 15 80 degree optics, can I change it to 2 80 degree optics? Here is the revised list:

11 CW, 9 RB, 2 80 degree optics, and 5 60 degree optics

Sorry about the change.

no problem!

yeah no optics neded at all in a small tank like that

louie101086

Are 60 degree optics good enough for 26 gal bowfront or should i use 40 degree optics and also would it be ok if i wanted to add more leds to my order

What's the height of the bow front? Yeah its okay to add more stuff. 40 degree optics would give you about a 250w MH equivalent. I'm at work so I will try to check for responses throughout the day.

I think its 18" high 24" wide

i looked up the dimensions online for your tank and it is 21" high. i would go with the the 40 degree on those. i dont know how many leds you are running on this setup but, the tighter the optics, the closer the LEDs have to be prevent spotlighting. the 40's would give you a 250 mh effect. the 60 would give you a 150 MH equivanlency (accordinding to the LED Gawd himself).

Please put me down for 7 cw and 7 rb. I have already registered and put my order in into the Gotogroupbuy link. I have never done a groupbuy before, how do I pay and will the items be sent to my house? Thanks.

Steve

Please put me down for 7 cw and 7 rb. I have already registered and put my order in into the Gotogroupbuy link. I have never done a groupbuy before, how do I pay and will the items be sent to my house? Thanks.

Steve

got you down skeeve

the way it works is:

1) at the end of the group buy (june 30 midnight), i will send out an invoice on the total.

2)people have 3 days to send their money to my paypal account. (you are protected through paypal)

3)i place the order with the company and they send the leds out to be mounted which usually takes about 3 days to 1 week depending on the size of order.

4) they send the entire order to 1 location (my house) and then i package it out and send to you

since the 4th of july is around the corner and if everybody pays right away, i can place the order as sson as July 2, if not it will have to wait until July 6th. then probably 2 weeks from that date barring any delays from manufacture (ie. out of stock)

YEAH! if nobody backs out. we made the third teir pricing! $5.64 per led.

Ehh put me down for 20 of the 40 degree optics please.

Also if once you have gotten all the payments you are gonna get and you are right below the tipping point of the next LED quantity break, PM me. Otherwise I'm waiting :)

Ehh put me down for 20 of the 40 degree optics please.

Also if once you have gotten all the payments you are gonna get and you are right below the tipping point of the next LED quantity break, PM me. Otherwise I'm waiting :)

gotcha ya down.

i hope that we get to the next tier. it would save me and everyone else some more money! :lol: i shouldn't even be doing these other projects but i'm addicted. what can i say Evil is the LED crack dealer. ;)

Nanoreefwanabe

just wondering if there is a going to be a group buy for the buckpucks? or could someone point me in the right to direction to get them for th ebest price? i am looking for the 700mA with Pot..wish i had seen this GB before i bought all my LEDS...

Archived