Coral Vue Hydros

LED and LENSES GROUP BUY

deepdvnarq

The "D3" part stands for dominant wavelength between 450nm and 460nm (royal blue, specifically the shortest wavelength bin within the royal blue specs), and the second part (15) stands for the efficiency binning. 15 corresponds to minimum of 425 mw at 350ma, which is currently the most efficient standard bin of royal blues. D315s are basically cream of the crop royal blues (for our uses).

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine thanks, I actually hadn't been following this thread and was surprised to see them show up in my mailbox (in a good way) :-)

Hey Dennis,

Thanks for the fast shipping on those LED's. Mark me as RECEIVED.

Thank you very much for such fast handling of this pretty large order.

Cheers!

Tom

your welcome!

and thank you to everyone for making it real easy and understanding for the delays.

the remaining Lenses should arrive tomorrow and will be sent out ASAP.

highreef,

cpt explained it enirely better than what i would have done. so,

+1 to cptbjorn.

deepdvnarq, thank you very much.

you did a great job!

I just got my LEDs today, tested -all work, good packaging.

my heatsink should be here tomorrow, but I still don't have drivers. Looks like I'll have to wait till September.

can't wait, my new hood is almost done. waiting for heatsink to be mounted.

thanks again for your help with LEDs.

just got notification that the remaining lenses should arrive tommorow. they should ship either thursday or friday.

grat to hear serhiyi and thank you. i'm interested to see your setup. i know you got 26rb and they are probably for actintics, but thats a lot of actintics! i think i saw a thread or a posted comment but i don't remember where it was. good luck and i hope you get your drivers soon.

WOOHOO! I got mine too! Those barely fit in my hood. My plexiglass is bowed out some in the middle lol.

haha but they fit! pics!!

i just wanted to thank everyone again who participated in the Group Buy and Opy too for helping push the group buy. it was a success where eveyone got great prices on thier stuff with minor glitches. i had a ton of fun doing this and will do another in the future.

So thanks again everyone and i hope to see threads on everyone LED projects. i love to see these things and i just can't get enough of it.

Dennis

This project is so fun, I like to get more LEDs. Is there another group buy going? If not, where is a good place to buy directly? Thanks.

This project is so fun, I like to get more LEDs. Is there another group buy going? If not, where is a good place to buy directly? Thanks.

LOL now you are hooked too.

no other group buy that i know of.

to buy more LEDs, you can go to

www.ledsupply,com

www.dealextreme.com

or call Anna Lopez at etg tech ($100 minimum order)

Archived