inTank Media Baskets

LED and LENSES GROUP BUY

deepdvnarq

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
deepdvnarq
just wondering if there is a going to be a group buy for the buckpucks? or could someone point me in the right to direction to get them for th ebest price? i am looking for the 700mA with Pot..wish i had seen this GB before i bought all my LEDS...

isn't that the way it always happens! i wish i could have done a group buy on the buckucks. but for now, the only place i know for the buckpucks is ledsupply.com

Just joined the group buy!!!

13- Royal Blue

13- White

13- 60 deg. Lens

13- 80 deg. Lens

gotcha

I joined the group buy:

12 Whites

12 RB

24 60 degree

gotcha down too

Could I add a few more? 1 more CW, 3 more RB, and 1 more 60 degree optics. So the total now will be:

12 CW, 12 RB, 2 80 degree optics, and 6 60 degree optics

Thanks!

Tong

deepdvnarq
Could I add a few more? 1 more CW, 3 more RB, and 1 more 60 degree optics. So the total now will be:

12 CW, 12 RB, 2 80 degree optics, and 6 60 degree optics

Thanks!

Tong

gotcha again, now with two hands! :P

What's required to get in on this? I already fnished my fixture, but would like to get a few more for coverage. If it's not too late, I'd like to get 4 CW's, 5 RB's, and 10-60° optics, Thanks.

Tim

deepdvnarq
What's required to get in on this? I already fnished my fixture, but would like to get a few more for coverage. If it's not too late, I'd like to get 4 CW's, 5 RB's, and 10-60° optics, Thanks.

Tim

just post like you did. i got you down. i will send everyone a pm of their total tonight. i think we just went into the next tier pricing.

deepdvnarq

That's correct. I will send them out as soon as I get home from work. About another hour or two.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

so the lost info is kinds wierd but here is an update on the shipment. we are now officially one day behind schedule. items were not shipped today due to a shortage of lenses but should ship tomorow to me. it only takes one day,sometimes 2 days for the items to get to me. so everything should ship out on saturday as long as there aren't any other problems.

thanks

Dennis

Good news and bad news!

bad news first:

the order is incomplete. they were out of some of the optiics and Anna is gone for the next few days. i wont know for how long to get the incomplete lenses until Monday when Anna gets back.

all LEDs are complete

good News:

the LEDs and the partial lenses order should arrive today! i'm going to bust my butt to finish work early today so i can put the order togathers to send out late today or tommorow.

those that i cant complete your orders (due to the lenses) i will pm individually and see what you want me to do.

So to clarify this order is getting their stuff before the order with Evil is that closed more than a month before?

the order with evil was with many suppliers. he didn't have control of what happened and the expected participation was way more than anticipated. Poor guy has been through so much. His LEDs came in quickly it was the drivers that set him back. Also other things happened that stopped the production of his sunpod actintics. remember, he is a one man army and he has to buils everything himself. this group buy was just LEDs and lenses from the same supplier and we still have setbacks with the lenses. Stuff happens

So to clarify this order is getting their stuff before the order with Evil is that closed more than a month before?

Wow, that was some serious douchebaggery.

In other news, 'douchebaggery' is recognized as a word by Chrome's spellcheck. :wacko:

Wow, that was some serious douchebaggery.

In other news, 'douchebaggery' is recognized as a word by Chrome's spellcheck. :wacko:

sounds like a nomonation for the "dam morning show" lol

Far from "douchebaggery" In fact it was a polite and relatively innocuous inquiry. Especially when compared with someone who thinks Chrome's spell checker defines discourse.

Update:

Please check the OP for the status of your order. I apogize again for the delay. It is out of my hands. More to come on monday. We are just waiting on the 60 degree lenses. I believe I PM'ed everyone last night on whose order is delayed. (It was 4am). The packages will be shipped today.

I did not receive any PM. Does this mean I will get my order shipped out today?

Btw, what is "OP"?

OP refers to the original post or post #1 in the thread, and it does appear as if you order did ship today. - J

Thanks for the explanation. My order does seem to shipped in the OP :).

yep! your order was shipped today.

update. the remainder of the lenses will be shipped to me today. so all orders should be shipped out by wednesday.

Hey Dennis,

Thanks for the fast shipping on those LED's. Mark me as RECEIVED.

Thank you very much for such fast handling of this pretty large order.

Cheers!

Tom

Hi Dennis,

Received mine today, thanks for the great group buy and super fast shipping. I have one question, one block (10) LEDs I received was marked as D315. Is this the same as Royal blue?

Archived