ReefCleaners.org

Uhuru's NPS Elos Mini

Uhuru

Thank you, I'm flattered. I took down all of my tanks and will be taking a break for a few years while I try to get my career going. I will continue to read about others tanks and stay up to date with the hobby.

Like any of the difficult nps corals I think we just don't feed enough. If you can design your system around the need to achieve high food densities in the water column without fouling the water then you will be on the right track. Think "clouds" of food passing by the corals. Much easier said than done :)

You truly are the master. And not just nps. Your advice and philosophy are sound and right on. I know you have inspired countless reefers including me. I have seen your stunning tank all over the place.

So sorry to hear you are taking a break, but I wish you the best in your career and hope you start a new tank soon.

-mark

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... I took down all of my tanks and will be taking a break for a few years while I try to get my career going. I will continue to read about others tanks and stay up to date with the hobby.

NOOOooooOOOOOoOOOooOooo. :o

• 2 years later...
Polarcollision

It's been a few years. I hope your plans to focus on your career have paid off very well for you-- also selfishly hoping that you're ready to join us with a tank again. This tank was a stunning inspiration. Would love to see what you dream up next.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived