Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

YellowPony's Biocube 29 Journal

The_Yellow_Pony

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Yellow_Pony

Thanks!

Real quick update for the night... the frag of paly's looks a little off... might dip em tomorrow and i found this critter below... not sure if it's a sundial but precautionary measures have been taken. Looks too close for comfort abd he was chilling on the zoa frags:

100_4451.jpg

Moana kekoa
Thanks!

Real quick update for the night... the frag of paly's looks a little off... might dip em tomorrow and i found this critter below... not sure if it's a sundial but precautionary measures have been taken. Looks too close for comfort abd he was chilling on the zoa frags:

100_4451.jpg

Hi Kris -

looks like a colonista snail not sundial...

see pictures at:http://www.xtalworld.com/Aquarium/hitchfaq.htm

Let me know if those green palys croak on you...I'll give you a free replacement if you come down again.

LK

The_Yellow_Pony

Hey Moana!

They seem to have perked up a bit. I moved them up to a higher flow area and they seem to be opening much better. Everything else is doing great as of now.

I will keep you posted on the paly's. I think I want to get some "swimming life" in the tank next and then I will probably be down for some more frags! I am very satisfied with what I snagged the other week.

I have an order in with reefcleaners for some new snails and whatnot and once they get here, I think I am going to try and grab a purple firefish. I would like a Helfrichi but..... $$$$$

The gf wants a pair of clowns but I really would like to wait on them =/

The_Yellow_Pony

So, some updates:

Green paly's look a lot better today (although for whatever reason they look a little like button polyps in the pic):

100_4456.jpg

I really like these little zoas:

100_4457.jpg

and i have this feeling the anthelia is about to take off.....

100_4460.jpg

and my feather duster finally popped out of it's hidey hole:

100_4461.jpg

and that mushroom that has been chilling under the shot glass in a few pics finally attached itself to the plug:

100_4467.jpg

That's all for now!

The_Yellow_Pony

So... a new friend.... Sorry about the bad pics the P&S doesn't like the new bulbs

100_4482.jpg

100_4486.jpg

He is a feisty little bugger. His reflection has him convinced that there is another firefish in there.

The_Yellow_Pony

Yup, I'm back!!!!!

So...a new addition, and some......PICS!!!!!!!

New guy:

100_4523.jpg

Fun actinics:

100_4495.jpg

Green paly's looking awesome:

100_4499.jpg

Zoa zoa what?!

100_4511.jpg

100_4512.jpg

100_4521.jpg

Firefish in a ....FTS!

100_4518.jpg

For the record, I have to have the skills of a wildlife photographer to grab shots of the firefish...he is SUPER skitzy. Picture a belly crawl across the living room floor, pop up, snap a pic, drop down again. RAWR!

balletxninja

Wow, are you dosing anything? Your coraline algae came back really fast! Glad to see you recovering, I think I would have been to crushed :(

Quite an enduring spirit!

Things are looking great. The new lights sure made a hell of a difference for ya.

Glad everything is well. (firefish one of my favorites)

• 2 weeks later...
jdantunes

:lol: Looks who's back in town....

Man I really thought the worse, but I'm glad that you're back and alive!

I deleted my subscription to your thread after months of no updates. And today I was cleaning my mailbox and read a couple of PM you send me. I click on your link and there...I read your new replies.

Tank is looking good. Keep up with the updates....

Archived