• Created
  • Last Reply
The_Yellow_Pony
DO IT! DO IT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

+1 on the do it now!

+1 on the I hate you :P

OH.......guess what?

shipping.jpg?t=1245921700

and for anyone who missed my somewhat entertaining (now that I re-read it it is interesting to say the least) description of my clowns and their oddness.....

So, as some of you know, I recently added my 2 ocellaris clowns to my BC29. The behavior of my pair has changed drastically....I think for the better.

They are almost INSEPARABLE and my little boy clown has taken it upon himself to perform sporadically, what I would call the swimming techno wiggle. He will swim up near my female and do this shimmy shake. Kind of like he is impersonating Elvis...that is, if Elvis was a fish.

They have both become very active (drastically increased current from the old tank) and I am wondering....Is my little boy attempting to become a man?

It seems maybe like the adolescent fondling of yester year.....but swimming, legless, and with the obvious lack of learning one handed techniques.

Maybe I am way off?

All opinions are welcome.

I guess it was getting late as I was typing last night but apparently my little boy is trying to get the party started ;)

The_Yellow_Pony

I don't know.... although... from what I gather there is some sick sh!t in that box

Only time will tell....

The_Yellow_Pony

it hasn't updated yet...but when it does I will enjoy the lulz

EDIT:

ok, it updated. I am now enjoying lulz

The_Yellow_Pony

I was back and it's ok... Kraylen picked that one last night so as a unanimous vote.... lol...

Woo for uber flamboyant avatars!

The_Yellow_Pony

Aww sh!t....

<-------stoked pony (with another new avatar cause I just checked the thread :P )

Floating floating floating!!!

Kray, If you have a full list of IDs can you pm it this way? Just so Im not half @ss guessing at IDs

knee deep.....wooooooooooooo!

100_3989.jpg?t=1245954775

100_3990.jpg?t=1245954791

floating time :D

hahaha finallyyyyyy, i hopeee to see some picturesss, by tonighttttt!!!!! donttt keep me waitinggggg! not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Oh, anddd im glad it all came out right... =)

The_Yellow_Pony

I plan on some pics tonight...I want to get them out of the bags shortly... It got pretty hot here today and Im hoping they aren't too stressed.

Thanks Kraylen! once I get 'em into my tank I might be preparing another money transfer if everything looks good as I'm sure it will ;)

Archived