Top Shelf Aquatics

24g Complete Setup FS- Pickup In SoCal

fraggle rockette

fraggle rockette

No corals left- lots of nice Tonga/Figi rock, sand, 2 clowns w/ nem, and a sixline. 24g Aquapod, Custom Stand, 1/15hp Chiller (fits in stand), 70watt SunPod, and whatever buckets, foods, pumps, heaters, PVC tubing, and additives your heart desires can be included if you want the whole package- killer deal.

Pretty much turn key setup, or a perfect upgrade if you've been looking to do so. Spent more than 2x what I'm asking- now I just need to find it a new home.

Will not ship unless you're paying for shipping and it hits my Paypal asap- will not ship livestock either. Fish move out first.

Will be home most of the weekend, but no flakes please! Will take resonable offers! Will part out equipment if necessary once fish are gone, or make an offer for the whole shebang! Located in LA near Dodgers Stadium.

Thanks!

MORE INFO HERE

AND HERE

fraggle rockette

Bump for the new week- parting out EVERYTHING. If you are local even better- if you are super local I may even deliver. And if you are not, I will ship almost everything except tank and cabinet... but you pay for shipping.

Make an offer! I'm negotiable at this point... why not see if I'll pick up what you're putting down? B)

johnnyhustle
Bump for the new week- parting out EVERYTHING. If you are local even better- if you are super local I may even deliver. And if you are not, I will ship almost everything except tank and cabinet... but you pay for shipping.

Make an offer! I'm negotiable at this point... why not see if I'll pick up what you're putting down? B)

DONT KNOW WHAT TO OFFER..

CAN YOU PM ME YOUR ASKING PRICE/PRICES?

fraggle rockette

Price drop to $450 ENTIRE SETUP!!! Will take $400 if it's gone this weekend!!! :o

• 2 weeks later...
fraggle rockette

Ok I'm going to see if parting this out works then since it's been slow and these things need to go!

1/15 Chiller w/ big Rio pump and PVC tubing- $175

70watt Sunpod w/ legs and hanging kit- $75

24g Aquapod w/ approx. 30lbs Rocks and 20lbs Sand- $130

Just empty tank or Just rocks/sand- $75 each

Custom Wooden Tank Stand- $50

Tsunami ATO- $25

Pickup would be this weekend please, and still offering $400 takes it all for anyone in SoCal plus additives etc. and an extra MJ powerhead. After the fish sold I cleaned the tank so it is ready to rock! Make offers if these prices still aren't jiving with ya... thanks! :D

fraggle rockette
Tsunami ATO- $25 comes with pump? want :-)

Will have to see if I can find the pump I bought for it. If the guy that may be picking up this weekend doesn't want it, it's all yours. :)

Entire setup pending!!! :D

Archived