Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

GB: MP10 For 175 shipped

waveguy2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give them some time my fellow friends, you will be the first to get them. I have heard that there is ONLY 200-300pcs for the US this first shipment. So there is a big shortage.

we have 2 left.

Whatup,

Any chance you can get any MP20's?

I got a 34 gallon Solana and heard that an mp20 is more suitable than the mp10 in a 34....

Whatup,

Any chance you can get any MP20's?

I got a 34 gallon Solana and heard that an mp20 is more suitable than the mp10 in a 34....

Did you see the videos of the MP10 in a Solana? it seems like it can handle it quite well.

hey been dying to get one...anychance i can send you partial payment for one..and you can hold it for me. Sorry been setting up a new mantis tank...just got some t5 lights that hurt my wallet..lmk

Wow, thanks for the video link. Yeah im defin. Gonna be happy with the MP-10 in my Solana 34 gallon when it comes in when ever they release. :)

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Looks like we will see them soon!

MP10 Shipping

We are thrilled to announce that the MP10 begins shipping tomorrow!

The demand has been overwhelming and we thank our loyal EcoTech Marine customers and fans for making this new product launch more successful than we could have imagined.

Our primary concern is creating a high-quality product and we are producing MP10’s as fast as we can without sacrificing quality. The first batch of units will be shipped out tomorrow and should arrive at your retailers soon.

Possessing the smallest in-tank footprint while providing unmatched broad flow sets the MP10 apart and makes it a must-have for nano-reef enthusiasts around the world, and we thank you for your orders. We know that waiting has not been the easiest but the MP10 has gone through rigorous testing and it will be the premium pump that you demand.

Thank you for your interest in EcoTech Marine. We appreciate your patience and if you have pre-ordered, know that you will receive your brand-new MP10 in the near future.

Be on the lookout for pictures soon.

Tim Marks

President, EcoTech Marine

Thanks for the update FiRsT-aNd-LaSt! I didn't get in on this GB because I'm gonna let you all be my "guinea pigs"! I'll wait for the reviews! ;)

highonfumes

Has anybody who's in on this GB heard from waveguy2? I'd like to get in on this if there's any room left but his inbox is full :(

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Hopefully he gets them on the first shipment cause I know there in low supply of such a high demand on them.

Has anybody who's in on this GB heard from waveguy2? I'd like to get in on this if there's any room left but his inbox is full :(

I sent an email asking her to check the thread and update us.

okay - I got the news that ecotech is shipping them out TODAY my vendor is on it. So I will keep you guys update of what is going on.

As of right now, I got only 2 mp10 left from the 12pcs I pre-paid.

So if you like to get into this GB, payment for 175 to bonbon0982@yahoo.com

Okay I just got off the phone with my LFS, he order over 100pcs from ecotech and they only sending him less than 15pcs.

Ecotech simply don't have enough to go around. So I will try to get my hand on at much as possible by trying the other store nearby.

My LFS is giving you guys 4 options:

First - Wait until he gets his pumps in later this week and process them right way. Or wait for second shipment.

Second - He can send out MP20 for 230 shipped, this require additional 55 dollar. ( for pre-paid mp10 ONLY )

Third - He can send out MP40w gen 2 for 350 shipped, this require additional 175 dollar. ( for pre-paid mp10 ONLY )

Fourth - Refund your payment.

So once he get them in, I will process and ship out all the pump in order payment received. If you think you can get one locally or somewhere else, please let me know I will refund your money.

highonfumes

Aww crap...I'm at the bottom of the list too. Ok, I'll take the MP20. My tank can handle it I think. When do you think it'll ship if I get the payment out right now?

Archived