Innovative Marine Aquariums

GB: MP10 For 175 shipped

waveguy2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh ha i missunderstood sorry, i was like hmm thats a hell of a price if its 20 lol

You're stealing it for 20 bucks, lol!! :lol:

still waiting, you guys will get it as soon as ecotech is shipping them out. My LFS is checking on the status for us.

MP10 Update

MP10 Update

Since EcoTech Marine first introduced the MP10 in April, the response has been overwhelming. Nano-enthusiasts are eagerly awaiting and excitement is mounting as we prepare the MP10 for its impending release.

We are delighted to let you know that we are in the final stages of pre-production and quality control testing. The results from testing have been solid; we’ve had MP10’s running around the clock in our testing labs and in aquariums and have fine-tuned the engineering, materials specifications, and assembly line tooling to ensure the MP10 is everything you demand – and more.

We know that you are looking for a specific shipping date and all we can say is we are really close. EcoTech Marine is set on delivering groundbreaking, high-performance products that live up to their billing. Check back here and on http://ecotechmarine.com for updates, and you will be the first to know when the first MP10 goes out.

Thanks,

Tim Marks

President, EcoTech Marine

http://ecotechmarine.com/

interested..

will the mp10 be too much or too little for a 20g high? i also have 2 K1's....or can i just use 1 mp10 and have enough flow?

interested..

will the mp10 be too much or too little for a 20g high? i also have 2 K1's....or can i just use 1 mp10 and have enough flow?

I'm going with the mp-20 for my 24g.

will it be out the end of june? Because its the mid of june already just wanna know some updates thanks

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Ecotech just released videos on there website about it and said its in the final stages of pre-distribution production of it, so I think we will see it here soon, I think before the end of June.

Plus they show it in a 34 gallon Solana and it looks like alot of good movement.

Ecotech just released videos on there website about it and said its in the final stages of pre-distribution production of it, so I think we will see it here soon, I think before the end of June.

Plus they show it in a 34 gallon Solana and it looks like alot of good movement.

Do you have a video link to that solana testing, i just finish setting my solana up but all im missing is the RKL and MP-10 :(

Archived