Coral Vue Hydros

GB: MP10 For 175 shipped

waveguy2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay guys, I still haven't got any good news...so please hang on tight.

Again if any of you feel that you can get it somewhere else or want to cancel; you can do so anytime. Just let me know.

I can tell you premium aquatics gets them before waveguy does and they are still out of stock. So it might be another week.

Brad

So far I only got 1 member here (121a) is supporting me over at www.worldwidereefers.com come on you guys I need to win this referral contest.

Bad news is we still waiting for the big shipment, so give it another week or two; again if you need to cancel this please let me know I will refund your money.

Good news: my LFS is getting a few more pumps in, I think around 3-4pcs, so the ones that already paid and on top of the list. You are looking good for late next week shipment. I will let you know next week.

So as you see, I am just working off the list, you paid you will be on the list and once my lfs receive his shipment and if I can get my hands on them...I will ship it out in order of payment.

Again if you don't like the wait you can cancel it anytime, you wont hurt my feeling.

I was going to but the post got deleted when NR went down and I forgot about it. I'll sign up now and start posting.

For everyone that PAID me up to today, you will get your pump and shipping information this thursday.

For everyone that want to join, please PM me; your shipment will be in 2 week.

Mp20 for 260 shipped please send payment to bonbon0982@yahoo.com

Tony - I have refund your money via paypal echeck.

LivingStrong08

Been following thread, soon will jump on with you or seek out an MP10/20 from the WWW.. At any rate I joined WWR, and said you sent me over! =)

:lol:

Thank you very much.

LFS is expecting shipment to arrives thursday, so as soon as he gets it; I will send it out.

you will be getting tracking number via USPS, if you paid for one and didn't get a tracking please contact me with email address. But don't do it now until Thursday the 23rd.

Is the LFS Socal tropical fish? Someone on RC said Socal was doing a group buy? Also, how would we get warranty work done? Do we get a receipt? Thanks.

All that paid for mp10 is getting there tracking information. If you paid and didn't get your please contact me with your email address.

mdrumm - sorry can't answer your question regard to LFS, pump comes with receipt and serial number so there is fully warranty by ecotech. This purchase is thru me, the LFS is selling them to me as discount because I have a maint. business.

So to respect the policy, I can't tell you who it's from. The LFS will get in trouble and we would have to shut this down. So if you need to jump on this GB you need to delete your previous thread.

Also those are ship out today.

next patch is around 1-2 more week wait.

THEEGRIMREEFER

im thinking about joining this but i have a quick question. i have a BC29, would a mp10 do fine in this tank? or is it too weak for the size?

im thinking about joining this but i have a quick question. i have a BC29, would a mp10 do fine in this tank? or is it too weak for the size?

It will be fine, i have seen it in a 20L and there was still a hefty wave... :)

Archived