Cultivated Reef

GB: MP10 For 175 shipped

waveguy2

option 1 first shipment please, if not I would like a refund.... wish I knew this was gonna happen I coulda preordered with a more guaranteed option

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
option 1 first shipment please, if not I would like a refund.... wish I knew this was gonna happen I coulda preordered with a more guaranteed option

Premium aquatics is suppose to get 48. They had 18 preordered.Give them a holler.

Brad

You guys - very sorry about this.

I don't think PA is getting all 48pcs, if they do the ecotech is lying about this issue.

If you getting mp20, it will ship out tomorrow. Please let me know.

Oh and the waiting time is about 2 more weeks MAX.

Mp10 and Mp20 is the same, only different in size.

Mp10 is smaller but not upgradeable

Mp20 is larger and can be upgrade to MP40w.

highonfumes

Payment sent for the difference in price on the MP20. This is still a great price for this pump and is probably more what I need anyway.

Please verify receipt of payment and let me know when it has shipped. Thanks

d'Espresso

So you are saying if i change to option 2 for the 55.00 more dollar for the MP20, you will ship out tomorrow? and i should receive it soon this week by friday? or do i have to wait for 2 more weeks MAX? if you send it out tomorrow i will send you my extra 55.00 for the MP20. cool :)

So you are saying if i change to option 2 for the 55.00 more dollar for the MP20, you will ship out tomorrow? and i should receive it soon this week by friday? or do i have to wait for 2 more weeks MAX? if you send it out tomorrow i will send you my extra 55.00 for the MP20. cool :)

Yes I can get it out tomorrow via USPS 2-3 days priority mail, please send additional payment to bonbon0982@yahoo.com

I will get mp20 out tomorrow.

For any of you that want to get mp20 and mp40w, the deal still can do the same price if purchase within this week.

We note that PA is close to Ecotech, my LFS is from the west coast and it take a little longer.

Sorry for the issue, it's that ecotech is have issue/shortage. So it's hard to come by.

mine from premium aquatics was shipped today! I'll have it tomorrow!

YAL they rock they are 2 blocks from my house. I go there every friday and saturday it is like a large toy store for saltwater.

Brad

please send me the additional fund if you haven't done so. So I will get it out tomorrow.

Mp10 - 195 you get it for 175, only 20 buck off

mp20 - 295 you get it for 230, that is 65 buck off

mp40w - 420 you get it for..... so cheap

d'Espresso

Check your mail. Sent payment already. Please check it thanks.

I have preordered the mp10 just wanna upgrade to mp20 thanks

gulfsurfer101

So does this mean that you will have lots of mp10 availible then since everybody is going with the mp20.

my local fish store is offering this before he doesn't have enough to go around.

If you like to get one mp10, please send paypal to bonbon0982@yahoo.com; ETA is around July 10th-15th.

d'Espresso

just to make sure did you get my extra payment yet? can i get the tracking number when you sent it out today please? :) thanks!

Yes I can get it out tomorrow via USPS 2-3 days priority mail, please send additional payment to bonbon0982@yahoo.com

I will get mp20 out tomorrow.

For any of you that want to get mp20 and mp40w, the deal still can do the same price if purchase within this week.

We note that PA is close to Ecotech, my LFS is from the west coast and it take a little longer.

Sorry for the issue, it's that ecotech is have issue/shortage. So it's hard to come by.

so can I get the deal on the 20 and get it shipped tomorrow if I didnt pre-order

so can I get the deal on the 20 and get it shipped tomorrow if I didnt pre-order

yes send paymen to bonbon0982@yahoo.com and I will get one out for you tomorrow.

This is for this week only.

how far am i from the list?

please give me until monday so we can sort this out. This is when my LFS gets his shipment of mp10. Then we know who gets what.

This is the reason he offering mp20 for cheap for the ones that want mp20; a upgradeable unit and same as mp10.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived