Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nanobuds JBJ 3 gallon Picotope

Nanobuds

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes they are covered in green coralline algae.

i finally got a 25 watt heater today :happydance:

also one of my LFS had a 10 polyped blue hornet rock for only $60!!!

i really wish my tank was cycled <_<

Paleoreef103
yes they are covered in green coralline algae.

i finally got a 25 watt heater today :happydance:

also one of my LFS had a 10 polyped blue hornet rock for only $60!!!

i really wish my tank was cycled <_<

What don't have room in the 28? I'd make room for those hornets.

well my 28 has been having lots of problems lately... i have heard of hornets melting easily and i didnt want to risk it

Well i put together some frags i may put in the pico... im expecting a full cycle by this week :mellow:

Red-skirted zoas... i actually fragged this and kepted the 3 polyped frag in my nano...

DSC_0432.jpg

a little purple shroom... there was a cool green shroom on this rock but it jumped off the rock and is lost in the tank :(

DSC_0433.jpg

One of the GSP frags

DSC_0434.jpg

Watermelon zoos? 6 polyps also in fron of it are Orange skirt brown zoos...

DSC_0435.jpg

Yellow Polyps

DSC_0436.jpg

These zoas never opened up in my tank... gonna try them in the pico

DSC_0437.jpg

hey nanobuds doin good i love the watermelons do u know how to make ur link in ur sig to ur tank thread say wat u want it to or even better to a photo? :)

thanks!!

Photo - first post a link to a photo, then highlight the whole code thing for the photo, then click on the green arrow with a "+" next to it. then type in the address or paste the address.

Link - Type what you want, "Weebers 12 gallon of Sexy Awesomeness" or what you want... then highlight what you typed, then click on the green arrow, then type or paste in the address you want.

thanks!!

Photo - first post a link to a photo, then highlight the whole code thing for the photo, then click on the green arrow with a "+" next to it. then type in the address or paste the address.

Link - Type what you want, "Weebers 12 gallon of Sexy Awesomeness" or what you want... then highlight what you typed, then click on the green arrow, then type or paste in the address you want.

where do i paste the link i cant get it to work? :(

click on the green arrow. sometimes at the top of the screen it say "Scripted Windows Blocked" or something like that. unblock it and then it should work...

Stell blues are blue hornets just looks different in different lighting. soooooooo mark has 200+ polyps for like 100-150.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait for this to cycle! My ycg disappeared and I had a nitrate spike :tears: . I guess yours can be a foster fish.

More pics. Still looks like a pile of rock, WTF lol. I guess your cycle isn't over but whatever lol...MORE PICS

lol just got back from camp. still a pile of rocks, but brittle star population is high, at least some life. gonna test water today.

I didn't realize it took that long to cycle a pico. :mellow: I was under the impression that they cycled faster than larger tanks?

Anywho pics! I at least took pics of my tank with a kitten in it! Though I don't think my husband posted it yet... <_<

ok ok pics tomorrow. i am tired of this tank not being cycled, and if it is not cycled by tomorrow then i am gonna replace the sandbed with some from the LFS

well guess what!! The Cycle is just about done!!!! everything perfect, but nitrates are up to 20. so just to see what happens, i added a GSP and zoa frag. pics later today.

Archived